đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madame X Tour Setlist Spoil!

Hades

Featured Posts

ImpossiblePrincess
5 hours ago, RoverLoader said:

Easy Ride????? Is she trying to send us to sleep? Honestly....Like MADGE I LOVE YOU...but who has been advising you the last few years???? First we had Future for ESC, then we had AL and a downbeat Pride...what next??? Oh Easy Ride..a forgettable album track for her tour???

I have no issue with album tracks but man pick the ones that people won't snooze at. At this stage I fully expect her to play B'Day song and I'm Going Bananas. 

Oh cmon guys with the SAD emoji's... She could play a lot of good **** from AL - Hollywood, Love Profusion, Intervention...etc...Easy Ride?

Well if ur gonna state ur opinion let others state theirs through the emojis 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Snow
7 hours ago, Jbo said:

THANK YOU I AGREE 100% ….I get it she's an artist and can do whatever she wants...BUT she sometimes forgets that people are spending THOUSANDS of dollars to see her and buy her albums....and if we are giving our love and MONEY she should remember she has real fans that don't want to hear Like a prayer, La isla Bonita or Ray of Light OVER AND OVER AGAIN!...she should know in a celebration like pride we don't want to hear Dark Ballet or American LIfe!......I get it she's going to do what she wants but we are allowed to not be a fan of it....my personal thought is that when she's with Mirwais she is her laziest......and I just feel if you ask me her real heart isn't in it this time...she just wants to get it done ….and I don't blame her....but I agree who is managing her ...who is not guiding her to be her best self? she needs new managements....My thoughts are that she has hit shows like Pose & Stranger Things playing her oldies like Vogue & Angel....she should utilize that to support Madame X in a funky way....I guess my frustration is that she always says she hates repeating herself but I feel like she has been on repeat that last 8 years......doing and saying the SAME thing.....I really want her to embrace her WHOLE career and have fun …….she needs people around her to STOP telling her to appeal to CardiB or Rihanna's fans and to go back to reaching out to HER fan base...…..

To me this is the biggest BS in this thread. Though you have every right to you opinion. But artist present whatever art they want, not what you think they should. Madonna is not some glitterin disco princess and never has been... She has never really done a performance without a message and concept. She doesn't do that. Her shows are to entertain but in an intellectual way. So not really sure what you are expecting.

MonsterBall13
9 hours ago, HIMe said:

Bring back Devil Wouldn't Recognize You (I do). 

And add RESCUE ME 

simbiosis
8 hours ago, Jbo said:

she should remember she has real fans that don't want to hear Like a prayer, La isla Bonita or Ray of Light OVER AND OVER AGAIN!...

I'm assuming you are just a casual fan, because Ray of Light was last part of a tour setlist back in 2008/2009 with Sticky and Sweet.

8 hours ago, Jbo said:

she should know in a celebration like pride we don't want to hear Dark Ballet or American LIfe!

Again, just correcting some information here. She didn't perform Dark Ballet at Pride... She did perform American Life, which fitted perfectly with the set and the message, and both fans and casuals loved it, and sang along to it start to finish. 

8 hours ago, Jbo said:

My personal thought is that when she's with Mirwais she is her laziest......and I just feel if you ask me her real heart isn't in it this time...she just wants to get it done.

This is of course your opinion, but I feel completely the opposite. I absolutely love all her work with Mirwais, and feel that this era, like the previous one she collaborated with him, bring out amazing original experimental music. 

As for her heart not being there, I also disagree. She is truly invested in this era, in the music and it's message. We have had outstanding music videos, a highly accomplished concept, and truly original and unique record that sets itself apart from everything you hear on the radio.

This era has been for me another creative peak in M's career, and there's still a lot to come, including the tour, which I'm sure will surpass expectations.

tumblr_ptrtf3XZ9O1qzwglbo2_400.gif

RoverLoader
5 minutes ago, simbiosis said:

As for her heart not being there, I also disagree. She is truly invested in this era, in the music and it's message. We have had outstanding music videos, a highly accomplished concept, and truly original and unique record that sets itself apart from everything you hear on the radio.

This era has been for me another creative peak in M's career, and there's still a lot to come, including the tour, which I'm sure will surpass expectations.

tumblr_ptrtf3XZ9O1qzwglbo2_400.gif

Absolutley. I mean you may not like the result, but there is no doubt she has put her heart and soul into Madame X. MDNA felt phoned in and RH while good in places wasn't as cohesive as it could have been, but Madame X is a return to focus. No one should deny the thought and time put into this project. Like I say, the results are not to everyones taste, but a lot of graft went into this.

LUO YI
8 minutes ago, RoverLoader said:

Human Nature on the setlist now too.....

I would be surprised if she didn't include it :lolly:

The night sky tells all

Hades
12 minutes ago, RoverLoader said:

Human Nature on the setlist now too.....

Madonna talking to Candy shop rn.

mdna tour madonna GIF

LeJudas

I hope she adds older songs. 

Justify my love especially should come back

Bitch I'm loca, faz gostoso, extreme occident. I like the entire Madame X album tbh :giveup:

sillynate

Wait that whole I’ll be his bride thing are the lyrics for Dark Ballet? :giveup: mess I thought it was 

God is on my side and I’ll be fine

RoverLoader
28 minutes ago, Hades said:

Madonna talking to Candy shop rn.

mdna tour madonna GIF

I will NOT be surprised at all. :madge:

Illuminati Freak

Songs I'd love to see performed:

Bad Girl

Waiting

Voices

Intervention