Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki shades Billboard for comparing her to Gaga

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

whateveradore
27 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Yes but she references specifically being compared to and inspired by a white woman, the only white woman she was ever compared to was Gaga. And she even wanted to collaborate with her years ago in 2011/2012

still doesn't mean shade, its just fact they are nothing a like and people should stop comaparing female artist just for the sake of it

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Inferno
5 hours ago, whateveradore said:

still doesn't mean shade, its just fact they are nothing a like and people should stop comaparing female artist just for the sake of it

It is shade. She knows what shes doing when she makes certain statements. She made a mistake, Billboard never even mentioned her name, it was a fan that did a mockup image that included Nicki. She saw it and threw a tantrum (as she always does nowadays and kind of always has) then had to edit her post. She is ALWAYS throwing other people *usually women* under the bus when defending herself and trying to deflect and make everyone feel sorry for her. When in reality shes just insecure and projecting her paranoia because she probably has karmic debt that haunts her at night. Why do you think shes so concerned with a hate train? Because shes curated one for others herself. She knows it can happen because shes done it and thats why shes worried itll happen to her. Its obvious. Her fans need to stop taking her every word as bible and slandering anyone that dare disagree, thats cult behavior. its fascist. its gross. its trumpian. i personally wish for a lot of her most die hards to open their eyes and see the reality of her self-serving rants, she only speaks out on issues when theyre inhibiting her own success. she cares about bundling affecting sales when it doesnt serve her greatest good yet she bundles as well. that is just one of many hypocrisies that people seem to gloss over when defending her as if shes some sort of victim of media hate. lady gaga has experienced more of an outright media slaughtering than nicki ever has, and thats facts. nickis just hella loud and shouts her way out of backlash. and it seems to work everytime so....ive given up ever thinking people will just slap her back into reality. because only then will she make a truly great album imo. she needs some humble pie and thats something i never say but, she and kanye both need it. they're too far removed from reality at this point. they live in bubbles.

f r i c z k o
On 7/5/2019 at 7:28 PM, elijahfan said:

lol she really believes she made colorful hair trendy? Do I really need to go fetch some Nicki pictures pre-Gaga? :laughga:

I mean, I can't even with her.... Maybe nobody wants to congratulate you, Onika, because you're a terrible person who has no respect for anyone but yourself?

i think you missed her point a bit

elijahfan
7 hours ago, f r i c z k o said:

i think you missed her point a bit

Was she making any, really?

Archived