Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki shades Billboard for comparing her to Gaga

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

Epione

I've listened to her radio for couple of minutes  and she really thinks she's Jesus in the making. What a joke.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freebit

I've always had this feeling that Nicki feels offended that Gaga has never asked her for a feature. 

Mister G
1 hour ago, Inferno said:

Barbs are taking it as shade against Meg because barbs are crazy and were upset that she didn't list Nicki in her top 5 female rappers a week or so ago. Even though shes given her props like a million times and they even have a good relationship considering she commented on the post and nicki not only responded but responded to a fan admitting that meg shows love. So the post was about Cardi, and as she has multiple times in the past, throws racial shade at Gaga as if she hasnt been a phenom that influenced culture and is literally just an overrated white woman. That is the point Nicki always tries to make. then she edits out the part about gaga for what? like...this is what i hate about nicki minaj. i want to like her, i like her music, but shes so overly defensive and gets toxic. and then people validate her toxicity and no one truly holds her accountable. Gaga isnt left out of this at all imo, it just happened, so its going to get picked up by publications and she will absolutely be mentioned.

when nicki first entered the mainstream she had nothing but positive things to say about gaga and wanted to work with her, imo I think Gaga was on her arrogant bag back then, probably acted above working with nicki and nicki being nicki never let that go and thats fine. tbh none of her peers from that time period seem to like her, either theyre spiteful or she rubbed them the wrong way from behind the scenes stuff we'll never know anything about. but over the years nickis thrown these little digs gagas way and its annoying to me. like publically, gagas never had anything to say about nicki so i really dont get it.

I dropped Nicki’s ass off my playlists and everything. I used to live for her during the Pink Friday and Roman Reloaded days. Then she started with the holier than thou attitude and stirring the pot any chance she gets. She blasted so many people for no reason and tries to play the humble victim after the fact. She’s phony to me and beyond fake at this point. She doesn’t know how to be humble. You’re not joking when you say she’s defensive and toxic. The fact people can stand behind her behavior shows how toxic they are themselves.

LilyLark
15 minutes ago, MrG1087 said:

I dropped Nicki’s ass off my playlists and everything. I used to live for her during the Pink Friday and Roman Reloaded days. Then she started with the holier than thou attitude and stirring the pot any chance she gets. She blasted so many people for no reason and tries to play the humble victim after the fact. She’s phony to me and beyond fake at this point. She doesn’t know how to be humble. You’re not joking when you say she’s defensive and toxic. The fact people can stand behind her behavior shows how toxic they are themselves.

I used to love NIcki, but this. At least she deleted the implication of Gaga, which is good to hear as a Gaga fan (and to be fair the original IG wasn't even really about Gaga but instead Cardi and double standards in the industry), but she took the 12 year anniversary to throw shade at Cardi, when Cardi hasn't done anything to her, and lament that young female rappers don't give her enough credit. Now there's a we stand with Nicki hashtag and half of it is trashing Cardi.

The thing is she's not wrong that there is racism, double standards, ageism, and misogyny but she uses this to attack Cardi, when Cardi's done nothing to her, or to deflect attention off the criticism she's receiving for performing in Saudi Arabia.

RudraCNG

Yeah, she's a rapper when it suits her. Back in 2012 when she hired RedOne to make her pop hits she didn't seem too interested in being a rapper. She obviously wanted to be the new Gaga.

Mister G
4 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I used to love NIcki, but this. At least she deleted the implication of Gaga, which is good to hear as a Gaga fan (and to be fair the original IG wasn't even really about Gaga but instead Cardi and double standards in the industry), but she took the 12 year anniversary to throw shade at Cardi, when Cardi hasn't done anything to her, and lament that young female rappers don't give her enough credit. Now there's a we stand with Nicki hashtag and half of it is trashing Cardi.

The thing is she's not wrong that there is racism, double standards, ageism, and misogyny but she uses this to attack Cardi, when Cardi's done nothing to her, or to deflect attention off the criticism she's receiving for performing in Saudi Arabia.

But Nicki is supposed to be a champion of the gays. Yet she’s performing in a country where you can get beat to death or imprisoned for life simply for that alone. 

shame

Coloured wigs have been around since forever and have preceded even Gaga oh my god Nicki you need to calm down

angels forever, forever angels

FameHookah
4 hours ago, Vegas said:

Her level of delusion has reached Trumps peak. She’s calling fake news on historic facts so it can go with her own fantasy. 

Besides “wigs and over the top costumes” she started working with both Laurieann Gibson AND Redone literally right after Gaga made them mainstream. 

She also did the paws up and the crazy faces gaga did back then, why is she not acting "crazy" nowadays? Hmm i wonder.

WTF is MDNA

LilyLark
Just now, TheShameMonster said:

Coloured wigs have been around since forever and have preceded even Gaga oh my god Nicki you need to calm down

She deleted the inference to Gaga. The entire post is really about Cardi, and low key was about Meg until people called her out about Meg so then she edited the post and put it in there. Luckily most of the Gaga fans on twitter have chilled and are avoiding this mess....

Instead of celebrating 12 years in the game, she made it about...Cardi...probably to deflect attention off the fact that she's been getting heavy criticism for performing in Saudi Arabia and the HRC just came for her.

Stephen
4 hours ago, LilyLark said:

LOL  I mean those graphics weren't in a Billboard article. By posting it that way in the tweet, they are sort of insinuating the graphics were in Billboard (although anyone would common sense would see that they were made by some stan). Oh I know this dumb stan ish has been around forever, but it's just asking for the other fan bases to get riled up and drag Gaga.

Ohhhh lmao nevermind then! I agree 

Benji
4 hours ago, robbiemalik said:

Nicki swears she invited colorful wigs when Lil Kim did it before her, then always want female rappers to kiss her ass because of her achievements, like nobody is obligated to consistently praise you sis. 

This is what makes me laugh the most about Nicki.  She’s shown zero respect for the female rappers who paved the way for her yet she expects every new female rapper to pay her respect... she’s weird :saladga:

Cardi is ok but I’m just glad we’re starting to see some female U.K. rappers making bigger names for themselves, we need more diversity than just 100 Nicki features.

Benji
1 hour ago, freebit said:

I've always had this feeling that Nicki feels offended that Gaga has never asked her for a feature. 

I don’t think Gaga has ever publicly acknowledged Nicki’s existence :ladyhaha:

zakariah

wise of to not call gaga out by name lmao, she knows gaga's power is IMMENSE compared to her own these days

zakariah
29 minutes ago, Benji said:

I don’t think Gaga has ever publicly acknowledged Nicki’s existence :ladyhaha:

this was the closest she ever got

:ladyhaha:

Archived