Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki shades Billboard for comparing her to Gaga

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

Nosferatu

Anyway, Nicki is completely unbearable and deluded. She really believes she's some kind of music legend that completely changed the game and the slightest things get to her really fragile ego :smh:  

Also the fact that she used "I'm gonna call you all out on Queen radio!!!" like some kind of threat :lmao:  Sure ms. radio broadcaster

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterJay

People are dismissing Nicki?

This is all Karma for what she did to Lil Kim and the other female rappers she started beef with at the start of her career 

#WhenYouDoClownery

Mister G
5 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Yeah, that's what I meant...like she completely twisted the article around, inserted herself when she's not even mentioned, etc.— based off how a stan twitter account misrepresented the bulk of the article (it's not even about Gaga really) and posted that stupid graphic (like I love Gaga, but that graphic is arrogant and dismissive of other artists and was created to spark stan fights...not that other stans don't create the same type of BS).

Anyone would common sense would realize that stan accounts often take stuff out of context or make ish up...and that the graphic was obviously not in Billboard and was created by some "graphic design is my passion" type of stan....but Nicki's been lacking common sense lately. It could be that she just though the media was being dismissive of Black artists again and ignored the obvious stan angle....but I'm going go all tin foil hat and this vaguely makes me think she realizes it is not real but is hoping to provoke the little monsters into attacking her, based off the sympathy people have gotten for being attacked by the Beyhive and Swifties.

I always wonder if she’s looking for attention these days. Like damn girl worry about your own hustle and put music out there and stop worrying about what people are or aren’t saying. 

LilyLark
5 minutes ago, robbiemalik said:

Now Nicki is upset that Megan The Stallion didn’t include her as one of the best MC’S sdkskdks let it go Nicki. 

Is she coming for Meghan on social media? Feel bad for Meghan, but at least she's shifted off of Billboard and Gaga (even if she wasn't really shading Gaga) so the little monsters will chill. She really thrives off that attention, huh?

In retrospect, I can't believe she got upset over a stan account being a, well, typical stan account that was dismissive and arrogant and thought it was real. Like if the stan account only had Black artists being influenced, I could get being angry at the low key racist nature of that sort of thing—but it didn't do that at all—and I still don't get how she thought it was real. I was kind of on her side when I thought the Billboard thing was legit, even though I think she was influenced by LIl Kim and Gaga, but seeing all the information now it's like WTF?

Mitchey

Lol let’s seriously not pretend that EVERY pop artist who was relevant during Gaga’s reign didn’t reinvent themselves as eccentric, fashion forward enigmas. Nicki, Katy, Beyoncé included. Hell, even SIA. Gaga’s impact and influence is MORE than obvious and it will be even more so in 20 years. 

Mister G
Just now, LilyLark said:

Is she coming for Meghan on social media? Feel bad for Meghan, but at least she's shifted off of Gaga. She really thrives off that attention, huh?

In retrospect, I can't believe she got upset over a stan account being a, well, typical stan account that was dismissive and arrogant and thought it was real. Like if the stan account only had Black artists being influenced, I could get being angry at the low key racist nature of that sort of thing—but it didn't do that at all—and I still don't get how she thought it was real. I was kind of on her side when I thought the Billboard thing was legit, even though I think she was influenced by LIl Kim and Gaga, but seeing all the information now it's like WTF?

I always saw Lil Kim as her biggest inspiration despite their years of beef. Nicki needs to focus on putting new music out and move on. Girl is acting like a messy b**** who lives for drama.

LilyLark
1 minute ago, MonsterJay said:

People are dismissing Nicki?

This is all Karma for what she did to Lil Kim and the other female rappers she started beef with at the start of her career 

#WhenYouDoClownery

No, that's the funny thing. No one's really dismissed her, and Meghan just didn't mention her. She's p*ssed because a stan account with a dumb "graphic design is my passion" misrepresented a Billboard journalist—when it takes two seconds to realize that it's obviously not on the up and up when you see the tweet and the lack of a link, etc.

Morphine Prince

When Nicki blew up in 2010-2011 she was nothing but a Lil’ Kim/Gaga copy. Mix of Rap and Pop. It was perfect marketing for the time. Not that it was bad, I think we all liked it. But admit it. Be honest and not so narcissistic to think you invented everything. 

Kimberly jj
36 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Exactly. People need to stop taking everything as shade. It's pretty obvious Nicki was influenced by Lil Kim, Grace Jones, and Gaga. Denying it is a bit silly, but it isn't shade and the article itself was dismissive of Nicki who is a major figure in rap—it's why I was hoping fans would ignore it because I honestly think the Billboard piece was created for some outrage clickbait due to the dismissive tone (much like some of the Lil Nas X Taylor pieces). There's also a history of some of the music writers and MTV being dismissive of Black artists.

Shade would be if she particularly targeted Gaga in the rest of the post, but Gaga didn't block Anaconda from becoming #1, Gaga doesn't have teams writing for her, etc. Also, if Nicki goes after Gaga in the future fans need to just let it go—she beefs with everyone and paying attention just makes it worse.

The most brutal thing that she has done through her WHOLE career is not paying HOMAGE  to Lil'Kimno way smh GIF 

1- She dissed her in the first place:fthis:

2- changed her mind  after the "first beef addressing interview"

3- made Lil'Kim to be seen as bitter and old

4- she made fun about her look," Talking about how she looked like MJ  Monkey bubble":cryga:

5- she doesn't want any black women to be on the top position, Wants to be the only ONE

6- she is so HOMOPHOBIC :triggered:                                                                              

7- SUPPORTS A PEDOPHILE 

NICKI MINAJ IS SO OVER 

P.S  GLAD CARDI CAME OVER :firega:

LilyLark
3 minutes ago, MrG1087 said:

I always wonder if she’s looking for attention these days. Like damn girl worry about your own hustle and put music out there and stop worrying about what people are or aren’t saying. 

I feel bad thinking this, but that's exactly what I think Nicki is doing. She's trying to ride off legitimate complaints—media being dismissive of Black artists, misogyny, ageism, etc.—to get press and start drama. She's using the smallest of things—a stan account (not even a legitimate Billboard article, which would somewhat justify it) and Meghan's harmless talk—to try and fuel this but gives up if it doesn't get much attention.

I feel like most have caught on, though. Even the Cardi fans aren't really taking her bait.

Sam98
7 minutes ago, MrG1087 said:

Of course she is! Her "comeback single" is leaving the charts sooner than Perfect Illusion :ohwell:

☄️ Before there was love, there was silence 🌌

Mister G
5 minutes ago, Sam98 said:

Of course she is! Her "comeback single" is leaving the charts sooner than Perfect Illusion :ohwell:

OMG I can’t LOL.

AJRocketMan
11 minutes ago, Mitchey said:

Lol let’s seriously not pretend that EVERY pop artist who was relevant during Gaga’s reign didn’t reinvent themselves as eccentric, fashion forward enigmas. Nicki, Katy, Beyoncé included. Hell, even SIA. Gaga’s impact and influence is MORE than obvious and it will be even more so in 20 years. 

20 years? You’re gonna have to mention Madonna as well because she did it before Gaga. 🤓 And Cher 20 years before that.

Mister G
5 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I feel bad thinking this, but that's exactly what I think Nicki is doing. She's trying to ride off legitimate complaints—media being dismissive of Black artists, misogyny, ageism, etc.—to get press and start drama. She's using the smallest of things—a stan account (not even a legitimate Billboard article, which would somewhat justify it) and Meghan's harmless talk—to try and fuel this but gives up if it doesn't get much attention.

I feel like most have caught on, though. Even the Cardi fans aren't really taking her bait.

Yeah I think she’s throwing bait out there looking to stir the pot. She’s well into her 30’s. Too damn old to be acting this stupid.

Archived