💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki shades Billboard for comparing her to Gaga

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

Hades

Says the woman who laughs and is always cocky when other women flop. "I stop their bags" she said.:rip:

Add to that slut-shaming women, insulting an infant and laughing at her own fans when her rapist boyfriend called them f...ots.:coffee:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katharine Hepburn

And now back to the academy award winning artist which is very difficult to get not everybody has that

xoxo Joanne

TheRoof
1 minute ago, Software People said:

Wait- really??:air:

i didn't find anything except this tweet also a lot of people on ATRL said that the article doesnt exists

TimisaMonster

And we wonder why Gaga has never collaborated with her...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

sipthistea
11 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

apparently it doesn't even exist:rip: , it was just a monster who tweeted about it  but Onika think it's real :smh:

Where's the tweet? :oprah:

Starbucks

They didn't even mention the actual Billboard account omg the clownery :air:

Your everyday cups of kindness

LilyLark
6 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

can you provide a link because a couldn't find it?

Edited: Okay, so apparently the article isn't even real. Allegedly one article mentioned Gaga's impact, in a broad article that wasn't even focused on Gaga, but not at all in the way it was framed by that tweet with that stupid f*cking graphic.

Sometimes I can't with Little Monsters. Why would they post that graphic knowing it would rile up the other fan bases and get Gaga dragged?

Katharine Hepburn
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

And we wonder why Gaga has never collaborated with her...

Gaga has never even noticed her existence, a real queen 

xoxo Joanne

BUtterfield 8
28 minutes ago, GirlHeyGirl said:

She carried the female rap genre on her back for almost 10 years and now people are trying to diminish her accomplishments. She has every right to feel how she feels. 

True 

BUtterfield 8
5 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

i didn't find anything except this tweet also a lot of people on ATRL said that the article doesnt exists

Katy and Gaga both debuted in 2008 so her being there doesn’t make sense

Luna Lovegood
11 minutes ago, The Bling said:

FBC.jpg?2606

:ally: lemme be the first to post the pic

What even is Rihanna doing in this pic though :selena: she's in no way, shape or form ever been inspired by Gaga

Yeah but Nicki is blaming a billboard article that doesn’t even exist 😭

luna’s advocate

Glamourpuss

Being a black female, she may have paved a path for others to follow her. But everything she did was inspired by Gaga or copycatted. She's never acknowledged Gaga's existence once or thanked her for being an influence. Nobody had the balls for a long time, to be weird or different until Gaga came along. Do you think Nicki would have had the balls if Gaga hadn't come first?

I can remember her first red carpet debut like it was yesterday and I can remember Gaga's. I can remember when they both had their break out hits. I remember what hair and fashion was like for celebrities and normal people before either of them became famous and I remember what it was like afterwards. 

And let me tell you who changed everything when they came onto the scene... It was Gaga! Nicki can stand up for her art all she wants, I don't like her but respect that. But she did not do anything ground breaking. 

What's up with her anyway? Why is she always so bitter?

LilyLark
11 minutes ago, The Bling said:

FBC.jpg?2606

:ally: lemme be the first to post the pic

What even is Rihanna doing in this pic though :selena: she's in no way, shape or form ever been inspired by Gaga

Ssrly what is wrong with the big fan accounts that post fake sh*t and graphics like this—it's like they want to start fights with other fanbases and get Gaga dragged. Fans on twitter should call them out for this bullsh*t, but they won't. Even if this was real, you think people would know better than to post this because it could get Gaga dragged....

For once Gaga's fans are being seen as...not the worst...compared to how messy Taylor and the Beyhive have been lately. But I can absolutely see this arrogant dumb tweet/graphic getting someone to make a viral snarky comment on it about Gaga and Madonna or Grace Jones and how delu stans can be smdh.

Archived