💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki shades Billboard for comparing her to Gaga

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

GirlHeyGirl

Also I'm sure that this wasn't  shade at Gaga more so about that article Billboard wrote.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheRoof

the worst thing is that the Billboard article doesn't even exist :rip:

TheRoof
15 minutes ago, Fahs said:

which article :( I'm trying to find it.

apparently it doesn't even exist:rip: , it was just a monster who tweeted about it  but Onika think it's real :smh:

LilyLark
8 minutes ago, GirlHeyGirl said:

She carried the female rap genre on her back for almost 10 years and now people are trying to diminish her accomplishments. She has every right to feel how she feels. 

Exactly. People need to stop taking everything as shade. It's pretty obvious Nicki was influenced by Lil Kim, Grace Jones, and Gaga. Denying it is a bit silly, but it isn't shade and the article itself was dismissive of Nicki who is a major figure in rap—it's why I was hoping fans would ignore it because I honestly think the Billboard piece was created for some outrage clickbait due to the dismissive tone (much like some of the Lil Nas X Taylor pieces). There's also a history of some of the music writers and MTV being dismissive of Black artists.

Shade would be if she particularly targeted Gaga in the rest of the post, but Gaga didn't block Anaconda from becoming #1, Gaga doesn't have teams writing for her, etc. Also, if Nicki goes after Gaga in the future fans need to just let it go—she beefs with everyone and paying attention just makes it worse.

Idk what’s wrong with her, I love her music, I attended her show, it was amazing, but as a person, she’s boringly problematic, childish and misbehaving for free, but what would you expect from a girl who grew up with no appropriate education, it’s non of her false. When you are proud of your work and you know what it worth, you don’t need to seek anybody’s support or congratulations.

LilyLark
5 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

Are you sure? Did people really fake that article? Nuts if they did....even the fake though didn't make it seem like Gaga influenced all these Black artists, tho, like NIcki is framing it.

The Bling

FBC.jpg?2606

:ally: lemme be the first to post the pic

What even is Rihanna doing in this pic though :selena: she's in no way, shape or form ever been inspired by Gaga

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Starbucks
8 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

Wait- really??:air:

Your everyday cups of kindness

LilyLark
3 minutes ago, AMENiCURE said:

D-u8iU0WwAAV-cO?format=jpg&name=small

Ugh, people need to disengage with her. We really don't need a little monsters are racist or ignore white privilege (which is...unfortunately somewhat true for some little monsters)  type blog post or viral tweet, like the ones that have happened to Taylor fans.

TheRoof
2 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

No, there was a Billboard article about Gaga's impact that was a bit dismissive of other artists—but it is not how Nicki framed it.

can you provide a link because a couldn't find it?

Archived