celeb

Nicki shades Billboard for comparing her to Gaga

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF

She says she didn't have teams of white men writing for her between albums.. more like shading Beyonce

RAMROD

Sigh, that house of dominos is falling down piece by piece.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ThisGuyTony

Not the Queen (#2) of Rap threatening to call out everyone on her basement radio show. :ladyhaha:

FfFfFfFF
Just now, RudzXinc said:

I don't get it what was she referring? :saladga:

It seems to me like she was just being ego-maniac, I don't think she was refering to anybody specifically. :ladyhaha:

GirlHeyGirl

She carried the female rap genre on her back for almost 10 years and now people are trying to diminish her accomplishments. She has every right to feel how she feels. 

monketsharona

I love you Nicki but please when you arrived in the industry in 2010, we all knew how much you were influenced by Lady Gaga (and that's not even that bad).

So yeah don 't be pressed, you were a black girl influenced by a white girl on that case. 

Jose P

Nicki is extremely talented and has worked her ass off to get where she’s at and I applaud her for that. She did change the game for the female rappers of this decade. But gurl, she really needs to work on her attitude cause she’s been very problematic and aggressive lately. We don’t want her to end up like Azealia  Banks.

Luna Lovegood
13 minutes ago, GirlHeyGirl said:

Speak your truth Queen!

nickiminajbillboard.jpg

luna’s advocate

Teal Ambition

Let's not forget :teehee:

D-u4WyiU8AAQbYU.jpg

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Babel

Her level of delusion has reached Trumps peak. She’s calling fake news on historic facts so it can go with her own fantasy. 

Besides “wigs and over the top costumes” she started working with both Laurieann Gibson AND Redone literally right after Gaga made them mainstream. 

Runway

Her career has consisted in staying in the shadow of bigger and better artists than her. Gaga in 2010. Cardi B in 2019. Always the second, the runner up.  She is OVER :rip: 

Archived