Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Did a little retouch on Gaga's haus beauty photo

LadyGagaTampon

Featured Posts

Guillaume Hamon

Did you just add some reddish shades on the corner of the lid and on the lips? :D To me she also seems to be more tanned and her skin seems smoother after your retouch but I may be cray cray.:ohwell:

The fact the leaked pics seems not retouched make me ask myself if it was supposed to be photoshoped before to be shown to the masses or if gaga went for a "natural" vibe. 

I kinda wish she gonna do a f**k retouching campaign, that would be fierce and show a more realistic beauty!

LadyGagaTampon
14 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Did you just add some reddish shades on the corner of the lid and on the lips? :D To me she also seems to be more tanned and her skin seems smoother after your retouch but I may be cray cray.:ohwell:

The fact the leaked pics seems not retouched make me ask myself if it was supposed to be photoshoped before to be shown to the masses or if gaga went for a "natural" vibe. 

I kinda wish she gonna do a f**k retouching campaign, that would be fierce and show a more realistic beauty!

You can open both in new tabs and see the difference 

7-QrVPGl2Nk.jpg

I did more than just adding eyeshadow ;)

LetsGetHigh

I like what you did on her left cheek, now I cannot unsee it. :rip: 

ezgif-1-15c82a37685aqukrr.gif

FfFfFfFF

You did a very good job with editing but I hope she goes for the natural look on the official released photos too! It could be a statement. If she delves into make up I want to her do it the Gaga way.

Archived