Featured Posts

Just now, gypsy101 said:

omg how young are you i was literally a high school junior

In 5 days I'll be 16 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeJudas

OT: but I loved the little part after telephone where she just dances to some guitar and drums and spins around then walks off stage. :rockstar:

Hades

Unpopular opinion but I think Love Game is one of the few songs she doesn't do justice live. She always seem rushed to end it? Probably it's not one of her faves although I love it. It's really underrated for being a top 10 hit.:messga:

imnotyourbabe10

The Monster Ball has the best live performance of LoveGame.  The Marilyn Manson remix live plus the whole speech addressing her transsexual rumors: "C'mon, get your d*cks out...I've know they have some pretty big c*cks" here at (fill in the city name).  And the classic, "Welcome to the Monster Ball, now dance you motherf**kers!!"

PunkTheFunk
4 hours ago, gag said:

Y'ALL ARE UNDER 16 ON HERE...

giphy.gif

Me everytime someone says "omg I remember my mom singing Bad Romance to me when I was 2 years old <3"

iAstroLeo

I loved LoveGame at the JWT.. the song in the arena sounded ****ing great, it was the first time I listened to the song live. The people around me were living as well soo :lolly: 

Born To Slay
2 hours ago, Hades said:

Unpopular opinion but I think Love Game is one of the few songs she doesn't do justice live. She always seem rushed to end it? Probably it's not one of her faves although I love it. It's really underrated for being a top 10 hit.:messga:

Hopefully this doesn’t count the Monster Ball performance?

Twitter
5 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I knew:

Applause

Venus

ARTPOP gets snubbed once again. :interestinga:

AdmistTheLight

Put the little in little monster to a whole new meaning. Welcome to the cult, child.

fight club hug GIF

Liberaté mi amor

Hades
55 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Hopefully this doesn’t count the Monster Ball performance?

No. Only her latest performances of the song.

KatieJudasGaga4

LoveGame is like one of my favorite performance of the JWT. However, I love the red set more. Her vocals for LoveGame are fantastic, however the ENIGMA performance was more energetic and she danced + did extra moves during the choreography, which I love and appreciated more.

Jakkusan
7 hours ago, BgRaEgTaT said:

You didn’t know Lovegame existed until 2017 :selena:

Da fuq 

Sneaky Oliver

the only thing that bothered me about JWT was the intro. If she could recycle the (then 5yo) drum intro for Judas from BTWBT, why didnt she recycle the Coachella video intro and remix from that very same year? Now THAT was a good intro for a show!!!!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

boysomewhere
7 hours ago, gag said:

Y'ALL ARE UNDER 16 ON HERE...

giphy.gif

Haha i am 28 , I'll be 29 in two months 😁😁

1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

LoveGame is like one of my favorite performance of the JWT. However, I love the red set more. Her vocals for LoveGame are fantastic, however the ENIGMA performance was more energetic and she danced + did extra moves during the choreography, which I love and appreciated more.

It was very awesome and nice to hear, but the last chorus was just so underwhelming, even if you were there. But that’s just my opinion and I’m sure Enigma is 10x better :happy::heart:

Archived