💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I hate k-pop

MrHappy

Featured Posts

MrHappy

Is there anyone else who hate k-pop ?? Sometimes I see people who say that Gaga should do K-pop. I think it's one of the most ridiculous music genres ever. K-pop is too much industrial and have no sense. Also k-pop has many fans and i don't understand how they can listen. Completely repulsive and all the same.I can't even imagine Gaga making this kind of music.I think it would be the end of my admiration. 

thoughts??

(sorry for my English)

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HoneyB

Periodt:ally:

i don’t hate Kpop I just hate the stans the music is not my cup of tea but you’d have to be delusional if you don’t think they’re talented tbh. I see it as my civil duty to hate kpop stans though they can seethe:ally:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Animal Claws

I agree with your argument.  But I do not think Gaga will get this musical style, it's completely out of her.  But there are many people who like and here at GGD too, so let's respect who likes and who does not like. :heart:

KleinGa
Just now, Animal Claws said:

I agree with your argument.  But I do not think Gaga will get this musical style, it's completely out of her.  But there are many people who like and here at GGD too, so let's respect who likes and who does not like. :heart:

Thank you. The OP sounds like the existence of kpop is affecting his physical health :ladyhaha:

Just admit its not your cup of tea and move on? 

MrHappy
Just now, Talenti said:

Periodt:ally:

i don’t hate Kpop I just hate the stans the music is not my cup of tea but you’d have to be delusional if you don’t think they’re talented tbh. I see it as my civil duty to hate kpop stans though they can seethe:ally:

I hate also stans too but I never say they not talented 

HotLikeMexico

Didn't Gaga have Kpop Groups open for her the ArtRave? I swear I saw Babymetal at the ArtRAVE

Also sidenote I dont like KPOP. I can't get into it. I do **** with Babymetal tho.

MrHappy
Just now, Hades said:

I only like their visuals and that's it.

They dont have anything except visuals 

Hades
1 minute ago, MrHappy said:

They dont have anything except visuals 

Well I can't say much. I'm a Cupcakke stan I'll get dragged.:poot:

Varys

Okay mr happy

Thanks for making that announcement I guess

giphy.gif

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

MrHappy
Just now, Varys said:

Okay mr happy

Thanks for making that announcement I guess

giphy.gif

You are welcome honey :derpga:

River

hate is a strong word.. it's just music.

I don't like it and their fans can be annoying but I'm not losing sleep over it, I like Roly Poly though idk if it's kpop maybe jpop idk it's all sounds the same to me.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived