šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I hate k-pop

MrHappy

Featured Posts

Linus Gaga

Like others saying.... Why is KPOP a genre????

Kpop soundsĀ just theĀ  like western pop but singing in EnglishĀ  lol.....

I like the musics and videos but I don't not like the industry how they overworked and too manufactured.

But i cannot agree those people who HATE kpop because they think itĀ  sounds the same, they're not.Ā 

Isn't western radio also sounds the same? Tropical house vibe and now hiphop vibe:oprah:

Hit me a message and say hi !

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Twitter
1 hour ago, AlvariusFlame said:

It's not bad but it's not good. At least it is better than Reggaeton.Ā 

Not you insinuating reggae is bad.Ā 

Antonio

The popular artists/groups are all for sure industry plants, but there is other Kpop beyond BTS and blackpink, shocking!

š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š„šØšÆšž š¦šž

Gam

Okay.

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakrā €ā €ā €ā €ā €ā €ā €ā €steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

ELECTROHEART

Well, I think it's not bad at all, the only terrible thing of it is the fanbaseĀ :saladga:, that annoying 12-15 yo crazy girls are just-Ā :saladga:, when there is an event like red carpets, awards, etc. Twitter is full of they spamming, holy sh..Ā :saladga:.

Other thing that stresses me a lot is that the singers looks exactly the sameĀ :saladga:, how do you know who is who?Ā :saladga:

Oh, but it's much better thanĀ reggaetonĀ :vegas:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

ApplauseftAdele
3 hours ago, MrHappy said:

They dont have anything exceptĀ visualsĀ 

Just because you donā€™t understand it doesnā€™t mean the music is worthless. Just like Pop music is to rap/rock fans, Kpop stereotypically is seen as shallow and one dimensional but if you look into it thereā€™s a lot of groups who actually write meaningful music in their album cuts that actually arenā€™t generic pop. Like BTS for example.

Cerny

Iā€™mĀ a casual K-pop fan at best (only into the music and the charm that comes with theĀ visuals, I donā€™t know anything about the members and I donā€™t watch their interviews and things like that)Ā and I prefer J-pop,Ā and I thinkĀ K-pop can haveĀ the obviousĀ talent show competitionĀ vibe to it, whichĀ many people find ā€œcringyā€, me included, depending on my mood.Ā But youā€™re basically saying that you hate their culture. K-pop is not just one particular thing or genre.

Anyway, donā€™t tell me these donā€™tĀ put a smile on your face.Ā K-pop is super charming and fun:

And letā€™s be real,Ā these would be described as ā€œwhole bopsā€ by most people here if they wereĀ mostly or entirelyĀ in English:

Spoiler

Ā 

Iā€™d sayĀ give it a fair go,Ā itā€™s fun, fun, fun!

30e729b5-5c29-481f-a4hpkb3.gif

Ā 

Ā 

mister max

Nnnn of this would be about any other topic, this thread would have been locked already and people would get WPs :rip:Ā the flamebait is real but ohwell

I personally love kpop. There are so many different genres and artists that I always wonder how people can hate kpop as a whole. If you think that every song sounds the same the same can be said about every modern pop song tho nnn then you are definetly just blind to these genres that exist in kpop

On top of the broad range of music, most of the artists are extremely talented in dancing and singing and have a great stage presence and personality. The fact they often release music and perform it numerous times also helps in keeping fans' interest. The music videos are also top notch which is a nice addition

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

PoshLife

I almost took this thread seriously but then someone said BABYMETALĀ was KPop and that made me realize none of you know what the hell you're talking about.

Irrelevant

well you don't have to like the music but you cannot deny that kpop performers are talented, hard working people. Some of them train up to 10 years in hopes of debuting, and this usually results in excellent singing, rapping, dancing, or stage presence.

ź“‘ģ•¼ė”œ ź±øģ–“ź°€ ģ•Œģ•„ ė„¤ home ground

Jae Eris

You don't really have to hate it. I'm particularly notĀ digging their sound. But they're catchyĀ and I totally understand why younger people like them.Ā 

sweet but psycho šŸ”Ŗ

Taylucifer

But it is so fun. Idk I really like the production.

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Pink Tape

all kpop is edm?? most of the popular songs maybe are electonic dance but it goes beyond that. download their albums first then judge.

i recommend you to listen to these albums:

f(x) - pink tape, red light, and 4 walls (electropop galore, some 80's synths)

wonder girls - reboot (polished 80's throwback)

snsd - lion heart (good ol' pop songs)

exo - ex'act (electronic)

iu - modern times (less electronic, instrument rich album)

taeyeon - my voice (very good pop)

red velvet - perfect velvet (sultry, dark-ish electro-r&b)

Ā 

reasons such: they all look similar, talentless, industry is harsh making them like robots etc etc are just weird for me. do you listen to the music or what? i'm grateful i can just focus on the music..

Ā 

Ā 

Star

You may dislike it but hating it is just ugly. You are being xenophobic.Ā 

Anyway, not everyone likes K-pop. I didn't at first but then I started loving after falling for MAMAMOO. (some shameless promo here since their label suck)

They are not called idol, but rather singer because they don't do conventional kpop stuff. This reminded me of Gaga when she debuted. Plus they are talented and have a very strong versatility like Gaga. Probably only group worth getting into.

Luna Lovegood

ok

Ā 

lunaā€™s advocate

Archived