đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Madame X sells 4,000 copies in her second week.

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mana Mahad
8 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

We all know now, considering her track record in the last 20 years, that's she'll never be able to reach any significant heights anymore.

I'm talking about good music here btw. She still had 3.5 successful albums in the last 20 years :ohwell:

In the last 20 years she had :

Music which was a smash  era (11M ww)

AL an ok era (4M ww) 

COTD smash era (11M ww)

Hard candy a good era (4,5M ww ) 

MDNA a moderate success (2M ww)

Rebel Heart moderate|underformance (1M ww)

MX is the only real flop 

And comparing to her peers (Janet, Paula Abul, Cyndi, Mariah etc...) she is still selling a lot and has a much bigger touring power so I think she is fine.

sillynate
53 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

If only God Control came first. No one was interested in Medellin or Crave

I was :vegas:

DelusionalGaga
34 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Literally everyone does bundles

Did I say otherwise? 

ThisGuyTony

I've seen some albums go #1 with less than 1,000 copies sold so she's on par with everyone. :applause:

skaxboy

The decay. :bradley:

But honestly, she’s an icon. She doesn’t have to work another day in her life. I’m glad she’s still doing her thing and also touring. I can only hope Gaga can still bless my ears in 28 years. 

TheBatman
50 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

Madonna needs to come out with a killer album that will have the girls shook to their core, snatch their weaves and grammys then retire while she's on top. I hate seeing such iconic women just wither away slowly. 

Madame X IS a killer album. Wither away?! Retire because u said she should? Her status as the Queen of Pop is untouchable, and I hope she continues as long as she wants to.

Is this below not accurate? 

Anyway the #1 is a huge achievement, she may have become more of a cult artist like Prince and Bowie now but hey she can still get that #1. And what matters most is the calibre of work she is creating is masterful. Incredible album and videos. That's what I'm here for.

Delusional Aura
4 minutes ago, TheBatman said:

Madame X IS a killer album. Wither away?! Retire because u said she should? Her status as the Queen of Pop is untouchable, and I hope she continues as long as she wants to.

Is this below not accurate? 

Anyway the #1 is a huge achievement, she may have become more of a cult artist like Prince and Bowie now but hey she can still get that #1. And what matters most is the calibre of work she is creating is masterful. Incredible album and videos. That's what I'm here for.

Boy bye...you know exactly the context in which i made that comment . Stop playing dumb. 

TheBatman
8 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

Boy bye...you know exactly the context in which i made that comment . Stop playing dumb. 

Boy, there's no context it applies to this album and era, you're not playing dumb you just are I guess.

KatieJudasGaga4
1 hour ago, hausga said:

what were caution album sales:ally:

Mariah's album was better though :ohwell:

No hate to Madonna though, just my opinion.

FameHookah
1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

If only God Control came first. No one was interested in Medellin or Crave

That, bitch im loca or faz gostoso

Btw she looks like Cindy Lauper in that pic or its my imagination?

WTF is MDNA

That crazy, Gaga could never

Madame X is growing on me. **** the sales!

S0436

3500 more sales than I thought really, only the fans bought it(and bundled it) in week 1, sales in week 2 were just from the hardcore ultra-sur stans who rebought it.

Archived