Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Madame X sells 4,000 copies in her second week.

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

In a trend that music sources say is becoming increasingly common— only 34,000 of the 86,000 were traditional Week 1 sales. The remaining 52,000 albums were disbursed directly to fans either through pre-orders, and only counted after the album’s release, or as complimentary CDs for buyers of tickets to Madonna’s forthcoming “Madame X” tour.

This set up a glaring discrepancy for “Madame X’s” second week on the charts, which kicked off on June 21. BuzzAngle recorded a mere 4,000 sales that week — down 95%.

madonna-pride-concert.jpg?quality=80&str

https://nypost.com/2019/07/01/madonnas-madame-x-sales-tail-off-after-concert-promo/amp/

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

If only God Control came first. No one was interested in Medellin or Crave

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, hausga said:

well not bad for someone who is 37 years into her career and  had so much promo whatsoever on her album:vegas:

what were caution album sales:ally:

They just announced it crossed 100k pure sales :kiss:

Biden Harris 2024

Music is more than sales. It's about expression. I hope she continues to express herself through her videos and tour. She's made her money for herself and her label. Even Gaga had to pay for the Guy video. I see Madonna first and foremost as a survivor. Low sales won't keep her from saying what she wants to say :party::worship2:

Glamourpuss

I feel bad for her. I do think the music is poor (apart from God Control) but she had an artistic vision for this era and it's like people can't appreciate that. 

BlingNotTheMusic

This is really unfortunate considering all the work and thought that went into this album. I saw a mini documentary on it and how it came to be. She's inspired by so many things. Madame X's messages, imagery, production, and concept is miles ahead of many better selling albums this year...

Andreu
7 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

They just announced it crossed 100k pure sales :kiss:

do we wanna compare originality tho

Delusional Aura

Madonna needs to come out with a killer album that will have the girls shook to their core, snatch their weaves and grammys then retire while she's on top. I hate seeing such iconic women just wither away slowly. 

MaryJaneHolland
5 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Only the queen of bundling :ohwell:

Literally everyone does bundles

corvus albus
12 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

Madonna needs to come out with a killer album that will have the girls shook to their core, snatch their weaves and grammys then retire while she's on top. I hate seeing such iconic women just wither away slowly. 

We all know now, considering her track record in the last 20 years, that's she'll never be able to reach any significant heights anymore.

I'm talking about good music here btw. She still had 3.5 successful albums in the last 20 years :ohwell:

Regina George

This is still kinda amazing for a person who's been doing this for like 40 years.. She is not your trendy pop girl anymore.. 

Archived