💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Katy: "There's a plan"

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

I had the impression NRO was the lead single, so is the album being worked on or not??

200.gif

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the end of the day, catering and creating what your fans want isn’t authentic in my opinion. I love NRO, played it far too much, but it’s not exactly an authentic song. It’s quite generic, but it is a bop! Not many of us wanted Joanne, but we got what we were given and Gaga stuck true to what she wanted to create for the era.

MonsterMom

I feel like her whole goal since the beginning was to just be famous, so this is not really surprising. :oops:

chipz

We want a completely new direction! Her last song is not a new direction at all. I'm not sure if she is even able to change.

TheRealJT

The plan is to keep releasing singles until one of them become a hit and then make it the lead single and release an album

illySpencer
11 minutes ago, Rio said:

At the end of the day, catering and creating what your fans want isn’t authentic in my opinion. I love NRO, played it far too much, but it’s not exactly an authentic song. It’s quite generic, but it is a bop! Not many of us wanted Joanne, but we got what we were given and Gaga stuck true to what she wanted to create for the era.

Joanne is far from being authentic. Authentic means stay true to yourself, and Joanne is far from that cause GaGa's DNA is electro pop/scandal. 

At least Katy is aware of the music market nowaday, she is not stuck into her vision. Like she said she just wants release music and see what's happen. It's clearly clever. And she is very talkative about this subject, while we waiting for GaGa to make a little tiny statement about LG6, that we don't even know what music it will be or when it will be out.  Katy is trying, at least. 

Zander

Hm... But Katy’s music is sugary sweet  and non-complex though. It’s not even a bad thing. :shrug:

Pink Tape
5 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Joanne is far from being authentic. Authentic means stay true to yourself, and Joanne is far from that cause GaGa's DNA is electro pop/scandal. 

At least Katy is aware of the music market nowaday, she is not stuck into her vision. Like she said she just wants release music and see what's happen. It's clearly clever. And she is very talkative about this subject, while we waiting for GaGa to make a little tiny statement about LG6, that we don't even know what music it will be or when it will be out.  Katy is trying, at least. 

gaga's dna is electropop? lol then why she said joanne is her without "the fame"

and what's wrong with stuck with your vision as an artist? katy is just desperate for a hit cause without it she's just a talentless but "funny" popstar

Runway
1 hour ago, AMENiCURE said:

Wow! Iďťż honestly do not agree with theďťż description, the music is more complex than this.

She never learns :lmao:

MonsterMom
8 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Umm Gaga’s DNA is Jazz. She’s been singing it since she was 13 :huntyga:

music video song GIF

illySpencer
1 minute ago, Pink Tape said:

gaga's dna is electropop? lol then why she said joanne is her without "the fame"

and what's wrong with stuck with your vision as an artist? katy is just desperate for a hit cause without it she's just a talentless but "funny" popstar

Talentless ? xD 

Katy is aware that it's hard for everybody to make a hit while they are in the industry for 11 years. GaGa's last hit is Bad Romance/Shallow.  

illySpencer
Just now, MonsterMom said:

Umm Gaga’s DNA is Jazz. She’s been singing it since she was 13 :huntyga:

music video song GIF

GaGa's DNA is electo/pop. Stefani's DNA is Jazz. 

holy scheisse

"I want to hear what the fans want. I want to be authentic. "

Like by definition that's inauthentic though, basing her sound and direction on what others want and not what she wants :awkney:

insight

Give'em colorful wigs, mindless pop tunes, gowns and  the "dumb bimbo" attitude.

Archived