by listening to ARTPOP during a photoshoot session with gaga's stylist? :rip:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FlopSlurper
Just now, Billie Eilish said:

how? :lmao:

by listening to ARTPOP during a photoshoot session with gaga's stylist? :rip:

and what more are you expecting? handing her 100 million dollars or something? she could've ignored her, bashed her whatever, instead she told her that she loves her album (the everyone else was bashing) isn't that the biggest compliment to an artist? 

Bizcochito
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

and what more are you expecting? handing her 100 million dollars or something? she could've ignored her, bashed her whatever, instead she told her that she loves her album (the everyone else was bashing) isn't that the biggest compliment to an artist? 

by doing it publicly, a tweet, an IG post, SOMETHING. By slamming the media for being disgusting. She was too powerful back then. But anyways.... i'm happy that fake ass snake Taylor "i'm always the victim" Swift is ****ing OVER. 

FlopSlurper
3 minutes ago, Billie Eilish said:

by doing it publicly, a tweet, an IG post, SOMETHING. By slamming the media for being disgusting. She was too powerful back then. But anyways.... i'm happy that fake ass snake Taylor "i'm always the victim" Swift is ****ing OVER. 

I was going to provide receipt of times she talked well of Gaga or tweeted her directly, but I see you're just a bitter hater so I'd rather not waste my time. 

Lion Heart

D-cE_GXU8AE1ZkR?format=jpg&name=large

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lucas

Why are all famous people being so public about this story... Liking posts/comments about it and tweeting about it, just mind your damn own business :sweat:

Ally Campana
10 hours ago, jprince99x said:

Literally it’s art 

mario_testino_15.jpg

no different than this, IMO. You guys are insane ready to drag people before you know the full story. Wait it out.

An overtan is different than a black colour smeared all over your face. Try again.

Does it matter? Damage is done

JazzGa

WHY IS EVERYONE WEIGHING IN?!

IT'S NONE OF YA DAM BUSINESS

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived