Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kacey Musgrave blocks Swifties, gets blocked back

Kimmo

Featured Posts

hankhatesyouall
12 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

So swifties can harass her because of one post on IG she liked but she's not allowed to react to those crazy stans? Lmao it's her damn social media, she's can like and block whoever she pleases :triggered:

They are actually scary, yes 
However, they are also pathetic

I think they can't block her AOTY that she received for an acclaimed country album (not teen country pop or bubblegum pop)

SchwineLove

People should stop putting their energy on this. But we live for the real life drama though, maybe because the fake TV drama is lame

Louvre

I really like kacey so Im not gonna stop listening to her but I really wish these artists would keep some of their opinions on the down low, this is such a messy day, but also kinda entertaining :ohwell:

bloody g

I literally just blocked 🙅 my 28th favorite artist. 😣 This like how serious 💯 I am right now. 😩

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

SHALLOW

I think i have a sixth sense when it comes to Stanning. How can i avoid stanning so many problematic celebes? I even tried to listen to her album a month ago and i was trying to get into her but just couldn't. I'm just that smart :vegas:

Lextyr97

I have a theory that the Katy and Taylor drama was real and that Katy is just a very forgiving person. She doesn’t seem like the type of person who likes when people dislike her, idk. But anyways, Kacey is good friends with Katy- so what if Kacey got some juice? :coffee: Katy maybe vented her frustrations with Taylor to Kacey and Kacey has more inside perspective than we do. Who knows... I’d live for a response from Kacey 

retroglamx

Ok, somehow I missed the part where artists, like every other human, aren't entitled to having an opinion. Like, sorry you're hurting but no one is obligated to feel bad or support Taylor.

tenor.gif?itemid=9980425

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Saint Gaga

Who cares about this "poor man's Taylor Swift", when we have the original Taylord

Archived