Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Swifties sending Scooter Horse Sh!t

Lighter

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Andree said:

did you even read the screenshots?.... anyway.

6 minutes ago, Lighter said:

He offered her to “earn back one album at a time when she puts out a new one”

what kind of one sided deal is that. Give her her masters and you’ll still get distribution royalties 

Yeah her record label gave her a bad offer on purpose but then the problem is not with scooter, its with her own label. Scooter just bought taylors music that she declined to own.

Taylucifer
27 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Well if she does not want to own her own music and she knows it would be sold, then what is the problem? she cant choose who buys her music if she does not want to own her music.

But she wants to own her own music, that's the thing. She made this deal when she was FIFTEEN. Sure at the time it probably sounded great just to get a deal but taking into account all of the success which has ensued she 100% has the right to at least be considered as a buyer. 

1989 (TV) is out NOW

1 minute ago, Taylucifer said:

But she wants to own her own music, that's the thing. She made this deal when she was FIFTEEN. Sure at the time it probably sounded great just to get a deal but taking into account all of the success which has ensued she 100% has the right to at least be considered as a buyer. 

The she should have bought her own music. Yes the offer was bad so the issue is her record label, not the person who bought it after she refused to own her music.  She has over 300 million dollars, she could easily buy it I dont understand why she did not.

Taylucifer
6 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

The she should have bought her own music. Yes the offer was bad so the issue is her record label, not the person who bought it after she refused to own her music.  She has over 300 million dollars, she could easily buy it I dont understand why she did not.

But she didn't have the opportunity to buy it. 

She could have signed with her label but they were doing a one for one deal which she obviously didn't want especially since she knew that Scott (The owner of Big Machine at the time) was gonna sell as soon as she signed as she was going to be locked in some contract she couldn't get out of. She didn't know it was going to be sold even if she didn't sign.

Also this is all super personal. As she said she was fine with Big Machine being sold. But it was Scooter, a guy who has bullied and repressed her, that threw her off and caused her to spiral. 

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Xoxo Adriana

Freshly pooped from the country side that inspired Taylor's first three albums

giphy.gif

TimisaMonster

Omg they leaked his address...he got a big storm coming...:reductive:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

RAMROD

I mean, I do not condone doxxing tho.  :diane:

1 hour ago, goldenrealm said:

You know, I wonder if this happen to gaga, what would monster do?

I hope none of us resort to doxxing :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ally Campana
6 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

Well if she does not want to own her own music and she knows it would be sold, then what is the problem? she cant choose who buys her music if she does not want to own her music.

She could earn back the master of one album with every new album she put out. This is after the end of her 6album contract. One new album for the masters of one old album. For that, she would need to stay with Big Machine, which Scott obviously had intentions of selling it to Scooter thereby selling TS and her future. It was not a fair deal. 

Does it matter? Damage is done

A Hybrid
1 hour ago, goldenrealm said:

You know, I wonder if this happen to gaga, what would monster do?

sad schitts creek GIF by CBC

No family’s safe when I sashay

HermesGr

he is playing with his millions n dont give a **** about the shits tho..

rich money GIF by Anderson .Paak

Archived