Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Hard to Stan Billie Eilish

PeachJug

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4
4 minutes ago, Billie Eilish said:

TEA ****ING SPILLED. 

Y'all do the most to drag a 17 years old woman but choose to ignore Gaga's problematic actions. Gaga KNEW about what R.Kelly did, yet she support him. And she was like 27 at the time. 

Gaga didn't know what R Kelly did. She just thought the media was wrong about him. And who cares, she apologized and doesn't even bring it up again.

No need to bring up Gaga into this anyways.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PeachJug
18 hours ago, Buddy said:

Why are you acting like Billie is oozing problematic? She ain't Azealia Banks. She likes ONE hip hop artist who is problematic. That's nothing, jeez.

9 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

and also he’s literally dead so get over it people

7 hours ago, doppelganger said:

She's 16.  I mean, c'mon! 

1 hour ago, Billie Eilish said:

TEA ****ING SPILLED. 

Y'all do the most to drag a 17 years old woman but choose to ignore Gaga's problematic actions. Gaga KNEW about what R.Kelly did, yet she support him. And she was like 27 at the time. 

I guess maybe it came off looking like I think Billie is terribly problematic/a terrible person. Again, I don't mean this at all :ohno: Her support of XXXTentacion just confuses me... I mean, there's no way she condones the stuff he did, right? And she only treats him as a hero because he was to her... I just wonder if it's ok to ignore the bad to focus on the good. There are definitely worse celebrities, but I don't think that's a good reason to change standards. 

Please don't make this a thread about dragging Billie OR Gaga!

PeachJug
6 hours ago, ZwRaven said:

I'll give you a much bigger one although he has now passed. Michael Jackson. I LOVE his music, but I just don't know if I can listen to it anymore. Granted nothing has been proven, but there is sooooo much smoke, and it would be really hard for all of those people esp the two on the HBO doc to just make up all those graphic details. So what do I do w the king of pop?

I think this is a great point!

To the people telling me I think too much: Would NOTHING come to your conscience if you were to wear Michael Jackson merch / praise him online?

Archived