💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

3-Song EP: Live From The Apollo

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

MoonIsRising
14 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Keep track? You post this on such a frequent basis, do I even need to keep track? Apparently other people are very displeased at your negativity as well. 

I'm glad you didn't deny that this isn't the first time you had expressed such sentiments.

"Bark"? You need a dictionary. My discussions with @monketsharona were neutral.

I have to laugh. Anyone who has seen your posts before know how many times you had acted entitled towards Gaga.

Lady Gaga doesn't owe you anything.

Wow chill :laughga:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

PEED MY PANTS. But I’m glad it’s not new material, I want her to save everything for LG6 so it’s ok. 

FlopSlurper

Queen of recycling her old ass hits and milking them dry for 10 years

TimisaMonster
46 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Keep track? You post this on such a frequent basis, do I even need to keep track? Apparently other people are very displeased at your negativity as well. 

I'm glad you didn't deny that this isn't the first time you had expressed such sentiments.

"Bark"? You need a dictionary. My discussions with @monketsharona were neutral.

I have to laugh. Anyone who has seen your posts before know how many times you had acted entitled towards Gaga.

Lady Gaga doesn't owe you anything.

Again...I can say whatever I want and if you dont like it...oh well. Idk who "we and other members" are that you also seem to keep track of but sounds like you are the one who needs to get a life. I dont even know you like that or keep up with what other members say or think or who is upset with what member lol apparently you do. 

I meant bark at the other members who are simply starting the same "wtf" reaction to the topic...why pick me out? Chew someone else out who cares lol

Again...why are you keeping track of what ANY member posts? When did I say Gaga owed me anything? You make up stuff when I never said lol 

Again...I'm HIGHLY encouraging you...please block me...please lol I think we BOTH would be happy with that 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Felixorfelicia
30 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Queen of recycling her old ass hits and milking them dry for 10 years

Wow imagine calling born this way an old ass hit and not being happy she still sings it for us

Tease it to Jesus

brucee
2 hours ago, Stef said:

The most unnecessary thing she has ever put her name on :lmao: 

NOPE. 

Things like this will be like rare bootlegs fans exchange like pokemon cards in two decades. Plus for a live it's good quality with no screams and fans singing so NO. Don't be mean towards content that will please us. 

edit : I know you're not mean. You express something kinda true right now for us all, yet i must suggest your to have fun on those rock vibes she puts in the live, the recordings are so fun to me.

hello hello baby.

Rifek

It would be great to re-release one of the live performances as a single. Imagine the cute boost on charts.

Poker Face with the vocals would totally slay and the time is fitting so maybe some stations would play it :nooo:

❗ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗

ydnmnme

So apparently she has a deal with Pandora and I hope LG6 lead will not be released exclusively on Pandora..This would be a nightmare, especially for the European fans:cryga:

đŒ đ’č𝑜𝓃'𝓉 đ“Œđ’¶đ“ƒđ“ƒđ’¶ đ’·đ‘’ đ’¶đ“đ‘œđ“ƒđ‘’ đ’»đ‘œđ“‡đ‘’đ“‹đ‘’đ“‡, đ’·đ“Šđ“‰ đŒ đ’žđ’¶đ“ƒ đ’·đ‘’ đ“‰đ‘œđ“ƒđ’Ÿđ‘”đ’œđ“‰

brucee
1 minute ago, ydnmnme said:

So apparently she has a deal with Pandoraï»ż and I hope LG6 lead will not be released exclusively on Pandora..This would be a nightmare, especially for the European fans:cryga:

i doubt so, it's not her kind to do that for an album... Especially the one coming. 

hello hello baby.

ImpossiblePrincess

And that’s my hip gone 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

dynamite
3 hours ago, Bradley said:

Stop having this obsession over the idea that she owes you her time, her career decisions, her life. Go have your own life. She owes you nothing. She could retire tomorrow and she's still entitled to that.

Bring your negativity elsewhere.

Do you have heatstroke or something? :neyde: 

DpHitch1992
3 hours ago, Bradley said:

Stop having this obsession over the idea that she owes you her time, her career decisions, her life. Go have your own life. She owes you nothing. She could retire tomorrow and she's still entitled to that.

Bring your negativity elsewhere.

Yes! How dare you expect or want NEW music from a MUSICIAN...

Archived