💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Bring back the fiber optic wig

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

I feel like it would look better without an iPad duct taped to her chest. Everytime she tries a wig that doesn't look normal she gets viciously attacked by her own fans though so don't hold your breath :) 

HoneyB

That’s on periodt luv. The wig along with many other things from ARTPOP were ahead of its time

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

AJRocketMan

Gosh, this wig was amazing. Even more revolutionary than the disco stick and the iPod glasses!

Linus Gaga

She used it a few times however it doesn't look obvious when the lighting around is strong enough 

Hit me a message and say hi !

BgRaEgTaT

Agreed, it never got to have a true moment. It needed to be in a Rave-themed music video...the ARTPOP era in general had sooo many missed opportunities it’s actually crazy...:koons: Gaga truly is the queen of messy eras :diane:

Smother Em Eh

Do you know the time of 2012 this video was uploaded? Like August, September October of 2012 etc? 

It’s indeed ahead of its time and very unique. Never seen anything like it prior or since. 

Gaga really does need to bring it back. It would slay!!! It would suit Enigma so well. :pray:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Woohoo

"ARTPOP. get ready for ARTPOP" ICONIC

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

27monster27
22 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Do you know the time of 2012 this video was uploaded? Like August, September October of 2012 etc? 

It’s indeed ahead of its time and very unique. Never seen anything like it prior or since. 

Gaga really does need to bring it back. It would slay!!! It would suit Enigma so well. :pray:

Beginning of August, I want to say on the 2nd. It first appeared in a live performance on December 15th, 2012. It was  then used on Alan Carr Chattyman on December 6th, 2013.

he/him/his

Phlop
4 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

Beginning of August, I want to say on the 2nd. It first appeared in a live performance on December 15th, 2012. It was  then used on Alan Carr Chattyman on December 6th, 2013.

Exactly, she used it for two non-events.

I wouldn’t want her to bring it back, it’s in the past. Like that beautiful bubble making dress she wore in between walking from an airport to hotel.

BYE

TimisaMonster

I need it for LG6 cyberpunk era

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived