đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Nicki Minaj is indie now

Nino

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, dynamite said:

Lmao I can't even tell who's joking anymore :fan:

Were you being serious about Oblivia being in Europe? Because it doesn't exist :fan:

Where did they shoot the Katy Perry video then? :omg:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@dynamite wait did they shoot the video in Bolivia and it was a typo? i feel dumb :sweat: Second hand embarrassed for Katy's team for that though 

dynamite
4 minutes ago, Nino said:

@dynamite wait did they shoot the video in Bolivia and it was a typo? i feel dumb :sweat: Second hand embarrassed for Katy's team for that though 

The video for Never Really Over? I looked it up and it says it was shot in Malibu :fan: Oblivia doesn't exist and Bolivia is in South America not Europe :selena:

Edit: I see you mean Chained To The Rhythm (I hate that song) ... Oblivia is the name of the fictional amusement park lol

Just now, dynamite said:

The video for Never Really Over? I looked it up and it says it was shot in Malibu :fan: Oblivia doesn't exist and Bolivia is in South America not Europe :selena:

She did a whole video in Bolivia but spelled it wrong :awkney: 

4 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Edit: I see you mean Chained To The Rhythm (I hate that song) ... Oblivia is the name of the fictional amusement park lol

So is Roman Holiday #1 in Bolivia or Oblivia? Confused how it could be #1 in south america or in an amusement park :air: 

OOPS22

I honestly think she's out of ideas; that's why she keeps regurgitating the same stuff over and over. She needs to just take a solid break, find some inspiration, and come back to the game. She's the best female rapper. If she could just allow others to have their time in the spot light, I know the GP would welcome her back with open arms and she can have her success parade all over again. She just gets easily threatened and then throws temper tantrums, and I think the GP recognizes this now and isn't going to support her if she continues to act like a child and give us the same **** repeatedly. 

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

Craven Moorecox

Oblivia is a region in pokemon ranger: guardian signs. If I am correct, I remember that song always playing once you enter the region. No wonder why it went number 1:fan:

2 minutes ago, Craven Moorecox said:

Oblivia is a region in pokemon ranger: guardian signs. If I am correct, I remember that song always playing once you enter the region. No wonder why it went number 1:fan:

Is that why she keeps naming her songs after video games like Chun-Li and Megatron? That's such a smart business move for an underground indie legend

Craven Moorecox
3 minutes ago, Nino said:

Is that why she keeps naming her songs after video games like Chun-Li and Megatron? That's such a smart business move for an underground indie legend

She got to get the coins some how. If she becomes mainstream, hopefully the software people ask her to perform for them.

Serial Chiller
32 minutes ago, Nino said:

Bayonetta who? CyberPunk 2077 who? Pokemon rangers - guardian signs is THE game for an indie queen. We stan. 

10 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

Bayonetta who? CyberPunk 2077 who? Pokemon rangers - guardian signs is THE game for an indie queen. We stan. 

Those are all major AAA games with huge budgets :saladga:  It's obvious indie queen would gravitate to quality indie franchises like Pokemon. It's from Japan so it's really cool and interesting.

gabeoz

Y’all are really getting bored :saladga:

Joshie S

people in this thread:obvlivious.png

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

2 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

Y’all are really getting bored :saladga:

Yeah it's been kind of rough. I never used to listen to indie music, I'm glad I found this though. At least something good came from all this indie stuff :air: 

Archived