💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Nicki Minaj is indie now

Nino

Featured Posts

I just heard her new song and this is SO much better than what's currently being sent to radio. I was disappointed but not surprised to see that it isn't doing well. I think that she's reached a point where she doesn't need to make music for the charts, she's above them musically. #Musicnothebling

Personally I hope she takes this more indie approach to her next album like she did way back in the day with The Pink-Print :giveup: 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, lgaga1fan said:

Roman Holiday going #1 in Oblivia and now this! A smasha!

giphy.gif

Did she really go #1 there with a song that old? Big if true. I always knew Europe had taste. :giveup: 

Lucas

Not for the charts but reviving old feuds for some promo right when her single drops hmm :tongue:

1 minute ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Not for the charts but reviving old feuds for some promo right when her single drops hmm :tongue:

indie legend doesn't play by industry rules and keeps it 100 :applause: 

Ryusei

Not to be rude but what does anything in this have to do with "being indie"?  She's not.. and neither is this single..  it was released under young money just like all her other material..

Musery

HoneyB

Umm I guess?:sweat: she really isn’t indie though. I agree Megatron might be a little basic, but the beat is so unique and it gets catchy after a couple listens BRATATATA:nooo: she might be wack right now but at least she can say she writes every rap she does:trollga: (sis needs to do better with videos though her management/creative team have been WACK)

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

it was released under young money just like all her other material..

She's indie AND getting young money coinT? :giveup: Oh wow.

dynamite
6 minutes ago, Nino said:

Did she really go #1 there with a song that old? Big if true. I always knew Europe had taste. :giveup: 

Ah yes, Oblivia the infamous European colony. :sure:

1 minute ago, dynamite said:

Ah yes, Oblivia the infamous European colony. :sure:

I thought they don't do colon stuff anymore :crossed: 

dynamite
Just now, Nino said:

I thought they don't do colon stuff anymore :crossed: 

Oh yeah. Sorry I was thinking of Bolivia, the South American country. :sure:

Just now, dynamite said:

Oh yeah. Sorry I was thinking of Bolivia, the South American country. :sure:

Oh, sorry if I was coming off mean :sweat:  Is Bolivia indie too? I wanna know :excited2:

ThisGuyTony

From this:

to this?:

#Megatron - first solo song by a female to go #1 on the Indie Charts since Perfect Illusion. Thank you 🙏🏽 ❤️ ‼️💋🎉🦄 #1 IndieMusic, #1 Indie, #1 IndieTube (link in bio) - #QueenRadio in 7 hours!!! 2PM PST ❣️❣️❣️❣️

dynamite
Just now, Nino said:

Oh, sorry if I was coming off mean :sweat:  Is Bolivia indie too? I wanna know :excited2:

Lmao I can't even tell who's joking anymore :fan:

Were you being serious about Oblivia being in Europe? Because it doesn't exist :fan:

Archived