Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Nicki Minaj is indie now

Nino

Featured Posts

Just now, JohnWayne92 said:

I swear someone posted a thread like this when Gaga released Joanne. She isnt indie, she just isnt as popular. 

How would Gaga releasing Joanne make Nicky Minaj more indie? 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, LateToCult said:

You: *makes this thread”

Indie Artists: *stare in Indie*

You really think Nicky saw this? If you're reading this I thought that Roman was very indie, and you should maybe try bringing the character back.

JohnWayne92
53 minutes ago, Nino said:

How would Gaga releasing Joanne make Nicky Minaj more indie? 

:saladga:

When Gaga released Joanne and wasnt "as popular," someone posted a thread about Gaga being indie. There was a little more to it than that, but when I saw this, with one of the same reasonings, "this is better than what's on the radio," it reminded me of that. 

57 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

:saladga:

When Gaga released Joanne and wasnt "as popular," someone posted a thread about Gaga being indie. There was a little more to it than that, but when I saw this, with one of the same reasonings, "this is better than what's on the radio," it reminded me of that. 

Did they really think an album with huge radio promo and a super bowl halftime show was indie? That’s so dumb :lmao:

sipthistea
6 hours ago, Nino said:

I think that she's reached a point where she doesn't need to make music for the charts, she's above them musically. #Musicnothebling

she doesn't need to make music for the charts, she's above them musically.

#Musicnothebling

#Musicnothebling

#Musicnothebling

4eae5132f15bd87b9d490a6938efb960.jpg

hGuS2ltz9Ibl.jpg

Nicki at this point

This song is hot garbage, samples Heads High by Mr. Vegas from 1997. Better song tbh...

Grigio Guy

Megatron is NOT an indie song at all. It has more or a Raggae POP feel. Barbie Dreams is closer to indie than this song. :huntyga:

Religion is a product to sell.

15 minutes ago, Toph said:

This song is hot garbage, samples Heads High by Mr. Vegas from 1997. Better song tbh...

So you think indie queen is hot? 🔥🔥

gagaisitalian
11 hours ago, Nino said:

Anaconda was from the 90s

Only had Chris Brown

All tingz gone had exremely indie lyrics

etc etc

....You're calling Anaconda a indie song?

And....not to be rude....but are you sure you know what you're even talking about? The Pinkprint had Chris Brown, Jessie Ware, Ariana Grande, Beyonce, Lil Wayne, Drake, Jeremih, Meek Mill and Skylar Grey.

Like seriously, are you just trolling?

7 hours ago, gagaisitalian said:

....You're calling Anaconda a indie song?

And....not to be rude....but are you sure you know what you're even talking about? The Pinkprint had Chris Brown, Jessie Ware, Ariana Grande, Beyonce, Lil Wayne, Drake, Jeremih, Meek Mill and Skylar Grey.

Like seriously, are you just trolling?

I think that working with your personal friends is a very indie thing to do :pawsup:

Archived