💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lorde confirms new album is coming: "Third one in the oven"

Username239

Featured Posts

Username239

On the second anniversary of her Melodrama album release, Lorde took to Instagram Stories to thank fans for embracing the record and to reveal she was working on new music. She also shared that she’s been on a journey of personal discovery since the release of Melodrama, which reached #1 in Australia and the US, and pipped by Bruno Mars’ 24K Magic for the album of the year Grammy. “Feels like I’ve grown a lot since then,” the 22-year old shared. “I’ve been to Antarctica, I have a dog now and a cat and I can bake bread and cook dinner and keep plants alive etc. It’s a good life you’ve given me. Thank you thank you. Third one in the oven.

The Instagram story was essentially to thank fans for the way they embraced Melodrama. “Swells my damn heart thinking about your love for it and your willingness to go there with me and to dance the way we did together.” She added: “The day it came out I did a jigsaw puzzle all day in my hotel room in NY. “I felt so empty, I didn’t really know yet that you make a record and get filled up, and then releasing it empties you… and slowly fills you up again. I was such a baby making that work, lots of emotions and learning so much all the time.”

Lorde gave no details as to when Album III might surface, but its sound may be heavily inspired by the fact she’s been teaching herself how to play piano. “I think this next one will probably be born out of the piano in my house; me and my friends, keeping it simple.”

Lorde has been keeping low-key of late. But she appeared at a benefit concert to raise funds for victims of the March 15 Christchurch mosque attacks, doing a duet with Marlon Williams on the Simon and Garfunkel ‘60s classic ‘Sounds of Silence’. Last Saturday she was spotted having a cosy dinner with New Zealand prime minister Jacinda Ardern at an Auckland restaurant. Neither would discuss what they talked about.

https://themusicnetwork.com/third-one-in-the-oven-lorde-confirms-third-album-is-coming/

AlexanderMagno

Omg :giveup:

Come through Goddess of Music :giveup:

I seriously can't wait for this, I'm curious to see how she will express this new chapter in her life in music. She made it look like it will be a simply, almost happy, and stripped-down album. But who knows, omg I hope it comes sooner than later :giveup:

HoneyB

We goin✈️✈️✈️crying

talk gretchen GIF

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Gracious Gaga
11 minutes ago, Sestri Levante said:

:tony:  our Lorde will deliver the piano bops we need

tenor.gif

LMAO this gif :cryga:

♥ Kindness Police.

Miel

Melodrama is an incredible body of work, so I'm definitely excited.

3 points in and ready for more

gypsy101

her first 2 albums are literally perfect, 2 of the best of the decade (Melodrama should have won AOTY) so i’m very excited

Archived