Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Madonna - God Control

EdX

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

This is the best MV I've seen in a long time. Can't stop, won't stop watching it. Yes Madonna!

:tea:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

While I'm still not a fan of the song, I appreciate the message she's sending with this video. Quite emotional and moving. Medellin is still my favourite video this era but this was a good second. I just wish this comedic-esque chorus wasn't part of it and I'd enjoy it far more. It's good to see her being focused more on a message as opposed to her previous album that claimed to be saying something but didn't really. As much as I was let down by Madame X, at least it's trying to say something more.

dlioncourt91
On 6/26/2019 at 10:48 PM, Faysalaaa said:

She ruined the song with this video could not even enjoy it.

Yes because a song about God Control (gun control) and depicting it is something you'll enjoy. :lolga:

2 hours ago, dlioncourt91 said:

Yes because a song about God Control (gun control) and depicting it is something you'll enjoy. :lolga:

Oh so not liking the Music Video means I am against gun control?  lol  how old are you?

dlioncourt91
On 6/30/2019 at 2:30 AM, Faysalaaa said:

Oh so not liking the Music Video means I am against gun control?  lol  how old are you?

I'm referring to a heavy topic. It's highly odd you're going to enjoy a violent video depicting a very heavy subject. 

Sorry if that wasn't clear.

3 hours ago, dlioncourt91 said:

I'm referring to a heavy topic. It's highly odd you're going to enjoy a violent video depicting a very heavy subject. 

Sorry if that wasn't clear.

I did not enjoy it not because of the heavy subject, its not a heavy subject to me. I did not enjoy it because of how it was delivered. I could not enjoy the song because of too much interruption and her clicking noise and too much sound effects.

Archived