Featured Posts

gumzy3000

This was really good and I just hope the GP accepts its 

trolly troll troll

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

Could've easily been 1000x better (she seems so ****ing lifeless and tired, idgi), directing isn't my thing, eh, kinda disappointed.

But the last portion of the song gets it right and the message is super important indeed, so I'm still happy she made it :giveup:

I wish there were more scenes of them in the club and less scenes of her typing. And I also think she didn't need to add the robbery scene, it took away from the message of the video in my opinion. But it def was a serve! Love it!

Snejana

madonna just ripped the last five hair follicles i had with her bare hands and set them on fire, legend 

tenor.gif

S0436

The only thing I don’t like is that the gay club shooting and end statistics about shootings make it seem like they go hand in hand.  Also it creates a hysteria of paranoia about gay clubs. Those gun shooting statistics also include domestic incidents, robberies etc and not just hate crimes.  

simona halep no GIF by Miami Open

3 minutes ago, S0436 said:

The only thing I don’t like is that the gay club shooting and end statistics about shootings make it seem like they go hand in hand.  Also it creates a hysteria of paranoia about gay clubs. Those gun shooting statistics also include domestic incidents, robberies etc and not just hate crimes.  

The video is about gun control, not hate crimes exclusively. 

Didymus
3 minutes ago, S0436 said:

I think the point is more that even at a place where people just go out to have fun you're in danger now. And that is scary. The paranoia shouldn't be about clubs but about guns :air:

But I get you. I just hope that's not how the majority sees it... :sweat:

BlingNotTheMusic
18 minutes ago, Bio said:

I wish there were more scenes of them in the club and less scenes of her typing. And I also think she didn't need to add the robbery scene, it took away from the message of the video in my opinion. But it def was a serve! Love it!

This. 

I LOVE the song (legit one of my most played of 2019 already) and the message of the video. But it seems very disjointed and the storytelling is confusing. I think more club scenes leading up to the shooting would've been more impactful IMO instead of cutting to the end right away. It kind of took alot away from the song and doesn't have much replay value visually. 

BUT it was a serve nonetheless and this new generation needs to put some resPECK on Madge because she is THAT political bitch and I'm glad she's starting this conversation in pop music. 

androiduser

okay, this is the best videos she's done in YEARS, decades even!!! Great important message, not pretentious or preachy, totally in your face but wrapped in amazing imagery... I think the song gets a little bit lost in all the cuts and loud sounds, but I hope it won't be a problem for most viewers.

Italian

Does anyone have any analysis as to why the clock is going backwards or it's not that deep as I think

AndiGaga

Fantastic!!!!

I can see Gaga share it on Twitter.

This has to make an impact

This is pure art in its glory.

Anyone who dares comparing Madonna to Arnana, Selala, Duo Lingo etc... clearly dont understand the meaning of an ARTIST and a pop singer, A difference 

I just wanna say that Monet X Change was fired from the Haters Roast Tour for missing a show to be in this video and she appeared for a total of 1 second lol

• Admin changed the title to Madonna - God Control

Archived