💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How many GRAMMYs do you think Gaga will have in her career?

Brie Candy

How many GRAMMYs do you think Gaga will have in her career?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. We know she will win many awards in her future. She has a lot of years to release music.

• Between 9-12
    • Between 13-16
    • Between 17-25
    • More than 30

Featured Posts

Mirages

I'm hoping at least for 15, 10 are 100%...Shell win at least one next year :ohwell:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Miracle

I can see her dominating the Traditional Pop category like Tony Bennett does in like 8 years. 

Miel

Considering she has 9 within just a decade, I think she could easily double that and hit twenty by the end of her career. Here's to hoping for more, also.

15 minutes ago, Miracle said:

I can see her dominating the Traditional Pop category like Tony Bennett does in like 8 years. 

I agree, especially if she dabbles into original jazz music. Not to assume, but if the voters ate up Cheek to Cheek just like that, who knows what they'd think with future jazz/acoustic releases.

3 points in and ready for more

Madame Goo Goo

Next year she will win Best Pop Vocal Album for LG6 and Album of The Year for ASIB :vegas:

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

The Z
7 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Wow this poll’s results so far are delusional :ladyhaha: 

Not at all. They couldn't be more realistic. Gaga already has 10 GRAMMYs in her pocket (we can already count Best Original Soundtrack or whatever the category is called, in 2020), she would just need to win 10 more in 40 years

JustinLovesGaga
14 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I don't think so... she won 9 in her first 10 years... I'm sure she'll be making music for many years to come, she could easily win AT LEAST 10 more in her lifetime 

Brie Candy
45 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Why not? 

I can see her with more than 20 grammys

Brie Candy

Gaga is becoming more and more a grammy darling (we saw Joanne winning pop solo outta nowhere)

Gov Hooka

Well firstGaga needs to release music to get more Grammys and we see how well that is turning out :ohwell:

Archived