💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonna - God Control (Official Music Video)

Aleks

Featured Posts

HoneyB

The song is definitely not my favorite, but the video is so good! I loved it the video was so captivating!:excited2:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

IcePrincess

Gun safety legislation is so stupid. If someone is bad person he will find how to get a gun from 'black market' . It will hit ordinary citizens who want to defend themselves. Madonna vision and support isn't really helpful

If someone wants to kill gun control won't stop him. 

GhettoFabulous

siUkp2b76nE60yTxSK4o5tW-4wag9h9n73SZHevM

Fad pack your bags 

Edit after actually watching the video: 

tenor.gif

The serve of the year honestly 

The Bling
12 minutes ago, IcePrincess said:

Gun safety legislation is so stupid. If someone is bad person he will find how to get a gun from 'black market' . It will hit ordinary citizens who want to defend themselves. Madonna vision and support isn't really helpful

Why aren't shootings as common in Europe then

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

AlexanderMagno
13 minutes ago, IcePrincess said:

That's just a poor argument from gun-supporting groups for people who don't know the reality.

Do you know how many shootings happen in countries with gun safety legislation? Very few. Sorry, your argument is completely invalid. In countries where guns are not allowed (most countries in Europe, if not all), these kinds of shootings are rare. Gun control is very, very effective. 

May I ask you, how many times do people actually need guns to defend themselves?

And when they do, how many times it's because the other person has a gun as well?

monketsharona

She's proving literally no-one is making better videos than her honestly. 

Some girls should take note 

simbiosis
50 minutes ago, IcePrincess said:

Because we don't have many black people and that's facts and statistics.

This way of thinking is disturbing to read in this day and age, and you should literally be banned from GGD. 

monketsharona
15 minutes ago, IcePrincess said:

I'm not a racist, I support all races, but you can find statistics everywhere :C

And we don't need you to increase the bigots stats here.

Didymus
1 hour ago, IcePrincess said:

90% of the people who do end up shooting someone aren't bad people, though, it's usually an accident or an outcome of just having it laying around and being able to use it in a bad moment.

I live in a country where guns are illegal and we only had like one gun-related incident in ten years. Compare that to the US and you know a ban will be useful.

Didymus
20 minutes ago, IcePrincess said:

Problem of gun violence against others is largely a cultural problem, not an ownership problem

giphy.gif

That's just twisting the facts to serve a racist narrative and you know it lol.

IcePrincess
7 minutes ago, simbiosis said:

This kind of way of thinking is disturbing to read in this day and age, and you should literally be banned from GGD. 

L O L I gave you statistics and police raports.. Black people commits more crimes. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/VIOCRM.PDF

514px-USA_2009._Percent_of_adult_males_i

uf9f714c60f11.jpg

Ignoring facts isn't good. 

nikola
23 minutes ago, IcePrincess said:

Because we don't have many black people and that's facts and statistics. Not fan-fiction.

http://theconversation.com/a-new-look-at-racial-disparities-in-police-use-of-deadly-force-98681

Problem of gun violence against others is largely a cultural problem, not an ownership problem, since gun ownership is higher among whites. So, the presence and availability of guns is not the issue. If guns were the problem, there would be no difference between races.

African Americans make up nearly 13% of the U.S. population, but they are more likely to commit crimes... 

So that's why in Europe we don't have many shootings

I'm not a racist, I support all races, but you can find statistics everywhere :C

Of to the ban land with you

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Edonis

Racist Daily showing their ass again, huh? :diane:

OT: I actually really enjoyed the video and concept a lot!

Archived