Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonna - God Control (Official Music Video)

Aleks

Featured Posts

Didymus
1 minute ago, IcePrincess said:

Ignoring facts isn't good. 

Statistics represent facts but they need to be interpreted in a meaningful context to not be tools for racism :rip: A more suitable response to those statistics would be: why do more crimes occur in the black community (and there are so many reasons that are well-discussed and well-known)?

Even those statistics don't explain why so much gun violence accurs among white people though :air: You have to at least understand that. It doesn't matter if it's a cultural issue or not, people are dying unnecessarily because of gun violence and there's an easy solution for the majority of those deaths. Trying to suddenly reframe the problem as cultural is just a tactic to buy more time and protect the legal gun industry.

Just please do some more research on the relationship between crime and black people. It's not as simple as you think it is, I can promise you that.

IcePrincess
Just now, Didymus said:

Just please do some more research on the relationship between crime and black people. It's not as simple as you think it is, I can promise you that.

Like i said before. I'm not a racist and i know that.. 

Poorer districts, worse access to education, more children in a family, many years of condemnation... 

But there are more crimes in non-white races right now... And that's sad and i'm not happy about it.

Didymus
1 minute ago, IcePrincess said:

Like i said before. I'm not a racist and i know that.. 

Poorer districts, worse access to education, more children in a family, many years of condemnation... 

But there are more crimes in non-white races right now... And that's sad and i'm not happy about it.

But if you know there's contextual nuance, why still claim that gun violence is a cultural issue :rip:

How then do you explain the ridiculously high number of deaths related to gun violence among white people? :huh:

Gov Hooka
42 minutes ago, IcePrincess said:

Because we don't have many black people and that's facts and statistics. Not fan-fiction.

http://theconversation.com/a-new-look-at-racial-disparities-in-police-use-of-deadly-force-98681

Problem of gun violence against others is largely a cultural problem, not an ownership problem, since gun ownership is higher among whites. So, the presence and availability of guns is not the issue. If guns were the problem, there would be no difference between races.

African Americans make up nearly 13% of the U.S. population, but they are more likely to commit crimes... 

So that's why in Europe we don't have many shootings

I'm not a racist, I support all races, but you can find statistics everywhere :C

The racism jumped out. This post is filled with an utter lack of any sound logic. Lmao Gagadaily do better 

androiduser
1 hour ago, IcePrincess said:

Gun safety legislation is so stupid. If someone is bad person he will find how to get a gun from 'black market' . It will hit ordinary citizens who want to defend themselves. Madonna vision and support isn't really helpful

If someone wants to kill gun control won't stop him. 

that makes no sense.... if guns weren't so easily accessible, so many people wouldn't even be able to get them... not every lunatic would go to the black market... not to mention that countries with strict gun control have minimal shooting victims.

chartoftheday_3672_americas_insane_rate_

The Louvre

This is her best video since LAP and her best song this decade. A song and video with a MESSAGE. Very touching and sincere.

Also EW at the racism in this thread.

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

Archived