💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Pop 2 MEGARATE//CLOSED

BleepBloop

Featured Posts

BleepBloop

giphy.gif

⛓️💿𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔓𝔬𝔭 շ 𝔐𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡!💿⛓️

It's Sneaky, Baby!

Some time ago I noticed that there wasn't a Megarate for Charli's Pop 2 and so I decided to make one today! I know that a lot of you aren't that into PC Music, but I really ask of you to just approach it with an open mind and an understanding of what PC Music is. The album is one of the most emotionally loaded and sonically progressive pieces of music that I have ever heard.

🔒 𝔤𝔲𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔰 🔒

1. Rate each track from 1-10, with one being ugly af and 10 being  𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵! You can use whole numbers "5" or halves "6.5"

2. You shall award one track with an 11 !

3. Send all of your rates to into my DM's @Sneaky and please keep in mind that being fair is appreciated, which means that rating more than 3 songs with a 3.5 or less will be  deemed as b/s.
 So please be a good sport and at least try having fun while listening and rating :)

4. The deadline is July 21st 2019

🔮 𝔗𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔨𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔏𝔦𝔫𝔨𝔰  🔮                                                                                                                                                       

Spoiler

1."Backseat" (featuring Carly Rae Jepsen)

2."Out of My Head" (featuring Tove Lo and ALMA)

3."Lucky"

4."Tears" (featuring Caroline Polachek)

5."I Got It" (featuring Brooke Candy, Cupcakke and Pabllo Vittar)

6."Femmebot" (featuring Dorian Electra and Mykki Blanco)

7."Delicious" (featuring Tommy Cash)

8."Unlock It" (featuring Kim Petras and Jay Park)

9."Porsche" (featuring MØ)

10."Track 10"

🤖 𝔱𝔞𝔤𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔱  🤖 

( I hope all of you don't mind me tagging you, I tried to find people who seem to like Charli okay :huntyga:)

giphy.gif

BleepBloop

Oh and I would really ask for your participation, since I can't make a Megarate with 5 voters hehehe:blush:

Please, ignore the messy alignment, I really don't know the cause behind it.

BleepBloop
2 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

I'll join! My favourite album right now.

Same! I really can't wait for all of your opinions!

Marvsnr

Thanks for tagging me cause CHARLI IS MY BISH :firega: rating the album will be fun.

• 3 weeks later...
swakby

The pop 2 tracks arguing who's going to snatch the #1.

iazfxbz9xk5k.gif

Honestly, I'm happy with whichever song, although I predict Femmebot/Track 10 to win. 

Archived