💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lesbian couple called "disgusting," kicked out of Aly & AJ concert

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

JustinTrudeau
2 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

i said that because maybe he chucked them out for another reason, in which we don't the full story? maybe this guy was a grumpy old man and chucked them out for the kissing because he doesn't like PDA? there's a thousand reasons, we can't just assume it's that one.

i'm gay myself and i understand the struggle. if i got kicked out, i would probably think it's because of my sexuality too if i was kissing etc - but can we really believe stories on the internet 100 percent? we need at least a few more details to make a conclusion. 

I understand that there might be a different reason, but I can't remember a news piece or a tweet where a straight couple got kicked out of a concert because they kissed.

Even if you don't like PDAs, just look away or kindly ask everyone to refrain. 

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

ElectricKing
1 minute ago, JustinTrudeau said:

I understand that there might be a different reason, but I can't remember a news piece or a tweet where a straight couple got kicked out of a concert because they kissed.

Even if you don't like PDAs, just look away or kindly ask everyone to refrain. 

i totally agree with you, but i'm just trying not to be so subjective and actually think of it in context. 

he may well of been homophobic, he may well of not been. i'm not drawing any conclusions, i was just putting it out there.

5 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

i said that because maybe he chucked them out for another reason, in which we don't the full story? maybe this guy was a grumpy old man and chucked them out for the kissing because he doesn't like PDA? there's a thousand reasons, we can't just assume it's that one.

i'm gay myself and i understand the struggle. if i got kicked out, i would probably think it's because of my sexuality too if i was kissing etc - but can we really believe stories on the internet 100 percent? we need at least a few more details to make a conclusion. 

again. how in the world can you defend someone being kicked out for kissing? that's how it sounds like. as if it was acceptable in any sense. what the hell

ElectricKing
1 minute ago, affection said:

again. how in the world can you defend someone being kicked out for kissing? that's how it sounds like. as if it was acceptable in any sense. what the hell

again. i'm not defending it. i'm giving a possible reason. 

RahrahWitch

Glad Aly and AJ noticed and called him out. :kiss:

People dance sexually and kiss all the time at concerts, It's normal to see that kind of behavior. Unless the two women were doing some serious stuff that made the people around them uncomfortable then maybe the security guard would have reason but I highly doubt they went that far.

8 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

again. i'm not defending it. i'm giving a possible reason. 

your whole post relativized the hypothetical incident though. :ohwell:

ElectricKing
1 minute ago, affection said:

your whole post relativized the hypothetical incident though. :ohwell:

listen, i don't know what you're coming for me lol

i'm sorry if i offended you, i didn't intend to.

i'm gay myself and i know exactly how these girls feel (from what they are saying)

my only reason for my argument was because in that case this security guard threw them out for something else and is now being called homophobic and getting dragged online where he can't defend himself.

1 minute ago, PinkPop said:

listen, i don't know what you're coming for me lol

i'm sorry if i offended you, i didn't intend to.

i'm gay myself and i know exactly how these girls feel (from what they are saying)

my only reason for my argument was because in that case this security guard threw them out for something else and is now being called homophobic and getting dragged online where he can't defend himself.

I am not coming for you lol.

It's a forum, we are having a discussion. it's not that deep. I'm just concerned that you would dismiss it so easily. These things are real, they happen everyday, everywhere. 

ElectricKing
7 minutes ago, affection said:

I am not coming for you lol.

It's a forum, we are having a discussion. it's not that deep. I'm just concerned that you would dismiss it so easily. These things are real, they happen everyday, everywhere. 

i know they happen, they have happened to me plenty of times.

but

never mind.

Archived