💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's next?

AndiGaga

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

I feel another cryptic tweet about LG6 and then nothing. The meltdown cycle continues :awkney:

On another note: Anyone else remember an insta post from V magazine where they said something along the lines of "Gaga's ready to make the world dance again" or something like that?!

ELECTROHEART

I'm sure she's back in california now and there will be a blackout during 4 months with some retweets about being kind, then Enigma will happen in October/November and the cycle will repeat again and again until 2021.

So have fun :vegas:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

LilyLark
20 minutes ago, Ikonik said:

I'm sure she's back in california now and there will be a blackout during 4 months with some retweets about being kind, then Enigma will happen in October/November and the cycle will repeat again and again until 2021.

So have fun :vegas:

She's probably dropping the album in October imo—three years from Joanne, a year from ASIB. It gives her plenty of breathing room after Taylor's album, but enough room before Adele if Adele does her typical winter release. Rihanna's not coming for a while, and Beyonce's probably not going to release to 2021 since she has Homecoming and the Lion King soundtrack this year.

But some little monsters will work themselves in a frenzy over "insiders," random rumors, producers liking comments, and do sh*t like make assumptions that if she's photographed with six rings it means something about LG6–so by the time she actually drops LG6 they won't be as hyped and they'll blame Gaga even tho they created much of the hype themselves over nothing.

Archived