💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Woman gives birth during Pink Concert

ferretti

Featured Posts

Dominic

4 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

It’s not about her being allowed or something. Don’t make this about that. I am female myself. I’m saying that it’s dangerous for her to go in that crowd while pregnant. It’s said that she was heavily pregnant (“Whenï»ż we reached her, itï»żÂ was quï»żite cleaï»żr the patient was heavily pregnant”). Also it’s said that there was not even first aid in emergency room. That is dangerous. 

Did she go into the "huge crowd" though? She was in the main stand which is a seated area. Depending on the seats (which judging by the recap weren't close) she wouldn't have even interacted with the huge crowd really, arrive later, leave earlier and therefore isn't much different than going to the shops on a busy day.

I highly doubt she would be jumping around in a mosh pit 9 months gone. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMom

I found some some footage from the concert.  Looks like she was in GA:reductive:

excited saturday night live GIF

Mirages
12 hours ago, uo111 said:

I'll take real facts into consideration if you provide some.

Link me to data showing crowds are dangerous. I need to know if there are real reasons for me to tell pregnant women to avoid crowds too.

Yes there are, you're probably one of the people who think a glass of wine during pregnancy is OK as well :saladga:

You're not supposed to put yourself or your baby in dangerous situations while you're pregnant and being in a crowd where everyone around you is close to you and can bump into you is one of them. I have a friend who broke her arm at a concert because one of the people that were next to her was having such a great time that they smashed her hand with their leg against the floor when they tipped her over an she fell, now imagine this happens to a pregnant woman and her belly. It's about being responsible for another life not just your own. There's thousand of women that have difficulty maintaining their pregnancy and would never be so reckless as this one ok. Obciously it's up to everybody what they do but she was wrong and should not have gone. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

TheSlash
13 hours ago, Economy said:

I can see a Gaga super Fan doing that tbh :selena:

And succeed holding it back 'til the encore to make it more theatrical and extra :vegas: 

Ew, David!

BloodyM

This is very bizarre! I mean she must have been feeling contractions/her water broke before the concert. My friend just gave birth last week and she started feeling contractions/water broke about 22 hours before going in actual labour which is apparently normal and increased rapidly within the last hour! 

Joshie S

oh yeeessss how very rock n roll lol typical to happen at a P!nk show :vegas:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♄

Hola Soraya
14 hours ago, neptugne said:

*hands the baby off to Gaga, gets back into the Monster Pit*

giphy.gif

How else is she going to keep her Illuminati subscription active? :ladyhaha:

ÂżTĂș me estĂĄs hablando en inglĂ©s?

S0436
9 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Thought she was gonna name the baby Alecia tbh

Nah, that’s too classy and not chavvy/trailer trash enough, dear...

uo111
4 hours ago, Mirages said:

Yes there are, you're probably one of the people who think a glass of wine during pregnancy is OK as well :saladga:

You're not supposed to put yourself or your baby in dangerous situations while you're pregnant and being in a crowd where everyone around you is close to you and can bump into you is one of them. I have a friend who broke her arm at a concert because one of the people that were next to her was having such a great time that they smashed her hand with their leg against the floor when they tipped her over an she fell, now imagine this happens to a pregnant woman and her belly. It's about being responsible for another life not just your own. There's thousand of women that have difficulty maintaining their pregnancy and would never be so reckless as this one ok. Obciously it's up to everybody what they do but she was wrong and should not have gone. 

Y’all doing the most out here. Going to a concert is not the same thing as drinking alcohol while pregnant. I said real facts, ie evidence, not hypotheticals.

Hypothetically, any pregnant woman who does anything at all is endangering their unborn child! Imagine if they got in a car wreck and it hit their belly?! Imagine if they... fell over!!!! And it hit their belly! Oooo scary.

Sorry I will not just take your word for it that concerts are super scary places to be avoided. Concerts are not riots, there are literally seats.

Mirages
12 minutes ago, uo111 said:

Y’all doing the most out here. Going to a concert is not the same thing as drinking alcohol while pregnant. I said real facts, ie evidence, not hypotheticals.

Hypothetically, any pregnant woman who does anything at all is endangering their unborn child! Imagine if they got in a car wreck and it hit their belly?! Imagine if they... fell over!!!! And it hit their belly! Oooo scary.

Sorry I will not just take your word for it that concerts are super scary places to be avoided. Concerts are not riots, there are literally seats.

No we not we saying it the way it is. A 9 month pregnant woman that has a sense of responsibility would not go into a crowd with ticket for standing when there's a crowd :huntyga:

Yes you can get in a car wreck, yes they can fall over, but those are things you cannot avoid unlike going to a concert :trollga:

THe only one doing the most is you as you proved...:bye:

Spoiler

BTW I am a MD and would not recommend going into a crowd at 9 months pregnant, there's a reason women are recommended to leave their job 4 weeks before their due date and that's because you can go into labor anytime. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

RAMROD

Wow! What a story to tell for the baby when she gets older! :applause:

Lucky the mother didn't use exclamation point to replace the letter "i" or did she? :fan:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

MonsterMom
21 minutes ago, uo111 said:

Yes there are, you're probably one of the people who think a glass of wine during pregnancy is OK as well

A glass of wine every so often actually is OK during pregnancy :oops:. I’ve had two kids so fight me :ladyhaha:

Archived