Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Woman gives birth during Pink Concert

ferretti

Featured Posts

Rifek
14 minutes ago, Hades said:

Imagine your kid being born will listening to So What? It'll chop you.  :messga: 

giphy.gif

or during Hurts 2B Human

:air:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed

*hands the baby off, gets back into the Monster Pit*

Imagine spending hundreds of dollars to see Pink do acrobatics just to have the woman next to you start pushing an offspring out of her coochie on the concert floor

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

uo111
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

It’s not about her being allowed or something. Don’t make this about that. I am female myself. I’m saying that it’s dangerous for her to go in that crowd while pregnant. It’s said that she was heavily pregnant (“When we reached her, it was quite clear the patient was heavily pregnant”). Also it’s said that there was not even first aid in emergency room. That is dangerous. 

Living your life normally while pregnant is not dangerous. There are a few, very specific things to avoid, and concerts is not one of them.

Regina George
3 minutes ago, uo111 said:

Living your life normally while pregnant is not dangerous. There are a few, very specific things to avoid, and concerts is not one of them.

Yes like huge crowds? I literally finished school for pediatric nurse and believe me I know this stuff. Woman who is 9 months pregnant has no business at the concert and huge crowds. 

River

Watch them call the baby Pink :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

uo111
10 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Yes like huge crowds? I literally finished school for pediatric nurse and believe me I know this stuff. Woman who is 9 months pregnant has no business at the concert and huge crowds. 

Concerts is not something pregnant women need to avoid. Of course you can tell your patients not to go, but since you are a nurse, please remember to also tell your patients what they should do when they ignore your advice. Cause this women was going to go to this concert regardless of what you think about it.

And let's be real, going to a concert is not any more dangerous than say, being in a traffic jam and going into labor. So try to be more realistic with your recommendations and think about what your patients lives are actually like.

Regina George
1 minute ago, uo111 said:

Concerts is not something pregnant women need to avoid. Of course you can tell your patients not to go, but since you are a nurse, please remember to also tell your patients what they should do when they ignore your advice. Cause this women was going to go to this concert regardless of what you think about it.

And let's be real, going to a concert is not any more dangerous than say, being in a traffic jam and going into labor. So try to be more realistic with your recommendations and think about what your patients lives are actually like.

Honestly I can’t argue with you because you don’t want to take real facts into consideration. EVERY pediatrician tells women not to go into huge crowds while heavily pregnant. It’s something that cam affect woman even if she doesn’t go into labor. Her doing it regardless of doctors orders has nothing to do with the fact that it’s something that she shouldn’t do. It’s common knowledge that ladies who are 9 months pregnant shouldn’t go into huge crowds of people. It’s realistic for a woman not to go to the concert for 3 months. This is my last reply because I honestly can’t argue with someone who has a need to be right. 

uo111
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Honestly I can’t argue with you because you don’t want to take real facts into consideration. EVERY pediatrician tells women not to go into huge crowds while heavily pregnant. It’s something that cam affect woman even if she doesn’t go into labor. Her doing it regardless of doctors orders has nothing to do with the fact that it’s something that she shouldn’t do. It’s common knowledge that ladies who are 9 months pregnant shouldn’t go into huge crowds of people. It’s realistic for a woman not to go to the concert for 3 months. This is my last reply because I honestly can’t argue with someone who has a need to be right. 

I'll take real facts into consideration if you provide some.

Link me to data showing crowds are dangerous. I need to know if there are real reasons for me to tell pregnant women to avoid crowds too.

Ronlop

I can't think of any other more appropriate concert to give birth to considering Pink is the queen of the soccor moms.

Antoni
49 minutes ago, uo111 said:

What week of pregnancy should a mom not be allowed to go to a concert?

peter griffin applause GIF by Family Guy

I went to a P!nk concert a couple months ago with a friend who is 8 months pregnant. I hadn't seen her in almost 10 years (we weren't very close after high school), but I knew that P!nk was her favorite artist, and her "Gaga" - P!nk's music was her coping tool during a very rough childhood where she was emotionally and sometimes physically abused and by 14 was raising her sister by herself. She had never gotten to see P!nk live.

Point being: She could have been ready to POP and I still would have given her my extra ticket. We had amazing seats and an awesome time, and I couldn't have chosen a better concert buddy. 

My name isn't Timmers

Antoni
23 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Your facts are verifiable, but your attitude is harsh and you're shaming a total stranger who put no one but herself and her own in danger -- and not even a huge risk of danger at that. Her choices can't be changed and everyone made it through the night safely with a great story to tell after. Thank you for your input as a professional, but please lighten up :kiss:

My name isn't Timmers

ShayCristoforo

Well, family portrait indeed.

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Regina George
5 minutes ago, Timmers said:

Your facts are verifiable, but your attitude is harsh and you're shaming a total stranger who put no one but herself and her own in danger -- and not even a huge risk of danger at that. Her choices can't be changed and everyone made it through the night safely with a great story to tell after. Thank you for your input as a professional, but please lighten up :kiss:

But I'm honestly calm. I'm not shaming her. I already said that I'm happy about her being fine but it is dangerous. 

darkchylde

i can't believe y'all are arguing with A GODDAMN PEDIATRIC NURSE wether if a 9 MONTH PREGNANT WOMAN should go into a concert or not... maybe gaga's next album  should include a few songs about common sense so y'all can catch some

Archived