Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Brody Jenner Misgendered Caitlyn Jenner Twice On “The Hills: New Beginnings

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

imnotyourbabe10

tenor.gif?itemid=9743422

OT: yes, misgendering isn’t cool nor is Jenner’s support of Trump/Republicans. 

uo111
8 minutes ago, davflz said:

what I find more distasteful/ condescending is the line "Look man, it’s a wild world we live in out there, you know?" :triggered:

trans people's experiences  shouldn't be presented as this "wacky oddity" he is alluding to :interestinga:

No they shouldn't, but he is speaking as a child having to deal with a parents gender dysphoria. Assuming his intentions in this case is a stretch.

blackpink
46 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

"His dad Caitlyn"

:poot:

Caitlyn’s kids all call her ‘dad’. Kendall and Kylie say that instead of mom, it’s strange, but if she’s okay with it then I guess we can’t judge. 

davflz
4 minutes ago, uo111 said:

No they shouldn't, but he is speaking as a child having to deal with a parents gender dysphoria. Assuming his intentions in this case is a stretch.

it comes across weirdly to me. It sounds like something a casually sexist person would have said about woman being allowed to vote or something. It has this condescending undertone of "is't it humorous how we live in this modern world where disadvantaged groups are gaining visibility?" maybe I'm reading into it too much but it has a weird undertone to it imo 

weed

it's lowkey weird he'd been dating Kaitlynn for 4.5 years and then his dad says "My new name is Caitlyn" lol I'd be like ...ok.... ...

Emvee

Ha, it is kinda odd that his dad chose to be called by his girlfriend’s name lol 

uo111
2 minutes ago, davflz said:

it comes across weirdly to me. It sounds like something a casually sexist person would have said about woman being allowed to vote or something. It has this condescending undertone of "is't it humorous how we live in this modern world where disadvantaged groups are gaining visibility?" maybe I'm reading into it too much but it has a weird undertone to it imo 

It probably has weird undertones because it's a weird situation. The amount of people who have their parents come out as transgender is extremely small.

River

It seems that people forget one thing, when we come out of the closet, our family is entering their own closet, the same journey that we did until we accepted ourselves, our family members does that too. it takes time. we can only judge when there's a physical and mental abuse, which is not the case here, it's pretty clear that he's still struggling to accept but he's not hating her.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

migamiga

Caitlyn told her kids she’s comfortable with whatever her kids are comfortable with saying and not to think too much in using the correct pronoun with her. She’s also their dad still so addressing your father as a woman after 30 something years is hard to reverse. I don’t think it’s that big of a deal in this situation 

Biggest Fan

Wow he should‘ve kept his mouth shut

Two Caitlyns. Look man, it’s a wild world we live in out there, you know?”

I just read his statements with a so-called “Look at me Im a Macho *while grabbing his balls* voice

Just have some respect for the person that gave you life, we know you like puśśy & youre father is no lower than anyone. Disrespectful fūck of a son/ man. 

these type of comments just remind me when I was in school and there were a lot of stigmas that you had to act/be/ or even talk in order to avoid bullying 🙄🏽

which infuriates me when I read or see

well I don't get angry mostly I want to cry,and asked myself wtf are some people like this ...

🤖

Biggest Fan
17 minutes ago, geishababe said:

Caitlyn told her kids she’s comfortable with whatever her kids are comfortable with saying and not to think too much in using the correct pronoun with her. She’s also their dad still so addressing your father as a woman after 30 something years is hard to reverse. I don’t think it’s that big of a deal in this situation 

Then what change really is been done?

we must start the change now

🤖

Archived