i love all three of them i-

this is gonna be...one of my favourite songs i can tell already

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perfume
46 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Hmmm these beg to differ:

The fact that the vocals are the worst thing about each of these performances is just mind blowing :selena:

Lana was extremely nervous, she does that when shes scared, i can see it about to happen in her bigger performances but she's learned to control it. You made NO points. Maybe try watching some other live videos of hers instead of using really the ONLY one where she sounded bad. Thanks x

an angel held me like a child

FfFfFfFF
7 minutes ago, Mirages said:

The only once I know :trollga:

Then educate yourself. :trollga:

Mirages
6 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Then educate yourself. :trollga:

tenor.gif?itemid=5058154

I'm the bitch that's fragile

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Mirages said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5058154

You just openly admitted you voiced out your opinion on Lana's voice based on a single performance (which happens to be the worst).... kids watching that messy Mariah Xmas performance teas.

Mirages
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

You just openly admitted you voiced out your opinion on Lana's voice based on a single performance (which happens to be the worst).... kids watching that messy Mariah Xmas performance teas.

I didn't voice no opinion :huntyga: I have all Lana albums but I'd rather not see her live cause she's boring to me, I play her music when I'm in the mood for it. That's all.

FfFfFfFF
3 minutes ago, Mirages said:

I didn't voice no opinion :huntyga: I have all Lana albums but I'd rather not see her live cause she's boring to me, I play her music when I'm in the mood for it. That's all.

Well this is a song not a live performance so good news for you. :sweat:

+ if you own all Lana's albums then you know she serves something with better artistic quality than Ariana. 

Mirages
2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Well this is a song not a live performance so good news for you. :sweat:

+ if you own all Lana's albums then you know she serves something with better artistic quality than Ariana. 

Ariana is much better for casual listening and fun and because I am a fun person who had enough depression in their life I'd choose Ariana most of the time over Lana. I can't even see how these 3 are gonna fit together I'll wait for the song but sounds like mess so far :huntyga:

Archived