:vegas:

Mirages
9 minutes ago, Didymus said:

"just a rumor right now as no sources are cited and nothing's been confirmed"

:vegas:

Probably read it her on GGD or stan twitter :selena:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Luna Lovegood

I hope not. As much as i love her and Bradley, she needs to venture on other movies without him to show some versatility for the gp. She’s will get drag for being on the safe side and work with actors she’s used to.

luna’s advocate

ydnmnme
26 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

rocket_and_lylla_by_emptysetart_dbezjje-oscars-2019-lady-gaga-bradley-cooper.jpg

Gosh, their Oscar performance really was amazing! I don’t know how many times I’ve watched it already:flutter:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

VoldeLorde2

If she joins the MCU, I don’t want her to be a rat. Plus, I can’t imagine how she would sound. Like I know her voice but I don’t know how it would fit with Rocket’s

MrDaniel

Director : So we have a lot of contenders and one of them Is Lady Gaga, because they did a movie last year and meanwhile there’s this Girl named Ally, she’s single and sexy. Oh there she is... ALLY!

tumblr_pi93139SHs1w1gv1yo1_r1_250.gif

DeleteMyAccount
5 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

I hope not. As much as i love her and Bradley, she needs to venture on other movies without him to show some versatility for the gp. She’s will get drag for being on the safe side and work with actors she’s used to.

Jennifer Lawrence had plenty of success with Bradley. 

Didymus
1 minute ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

If she joins the MCU, I don’t want her to be a rat.

:lmao:

But ikr :air: It's Dazzler or nothing! :koons:

Reality
4 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

If she joins the MCU, I don’t want her to be a rat. Plus, I can’t imagine how she would sound. Like I know her voice but I don’t know how it would fit with Rocket’s

Ideally, I'd want her to play a more active and prominent role, but honestly, if she were to join the MCU, this makes the most sense. Gaga simply would not have the time to shoot one of these movies; not only that, but she would have little creative control over it too (and we all know that she likes being the dominant force when it comes to the creative side of things). 

Doing voice work would take far less time and it allows her the flexibility in her schedule. Not only that, but Gaga and Bradley are like a "perfect couple" in the public's eyes. I think a lot of them would be really interested and excited to see something like this happen.

🖤👹

Archived