Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

A Star Is Born This Way: World Pride Edition

KNJ

Featured Posts

Oh she's DEF gonna be there!

episode 8 alaska GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

If I only knew sooner...Anyone going? 

On Wednesday, June 26, RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 winner Alaska Thunderf**k presents A Star is Born This Way: Pride Edition, an evening of drag, live music and dance inspired by the smash hit film A Star Is Born, at 3 Dollar Bill (260 Meserole Street, Brooklyn).

Joining Alaska will be drag supergroup Stephanie’s Child (Jan Sport, Lagoona Bloo, and Rosé) and special guest stars hailing from the stages of Broadway to the underground Brooklyn drag scene. Watch the story of Jack and Ally - and Lady Gaga’s real-life Academy Award win! This special WorldPride edition is an encore performance by popular demand, following a sold-out show in April.

A Star is Born This Way benefits LGBTQ+ icon Lady Gaga’s Born This Way Foundation, which is committed to supporting the wellness of young people, and empowering them to create a kinder and braver world. For more information or to make a donation, visit bornthisway.foundation.

Tickets start at just $30 via Eventbrite at asibtw.eventbrite.com. Doors open at 10PM, and the show runs from 11PM–12:30AM.

Follow @theonlyalaska5000 and @stephanieschild for updates.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Renie

Wish I lived in nyc so I could go to this!!! I think bobby is going so i can’t imagine she wouldn’t! I think all the other queens that are in nyc for Pride will be there too (Willam...) 

oh and Stephanie’s Child is the sh*t!! If you aren’t already, follow them!!

• Admin changed the title to A Star Is Born This Way: World Pride Edition
joemayzzin

I'm on the fence about going! I was just in the city last night and have a PRIDE party saturday night and then the parade Sunday, do i go in 4 times in one week :stalkga: 

4 hours ago, joemayzin said:

I'm on the fence about going! I was just in the city last night and have a PRIDE party saturday night and then the parade Sunday, do i go in 4 times in one week :stalkga: 

Bitch...it is Gaga. For THIRTY DOLLARS!

excuse me what GIF

Sis...

Spoiler

you better be dedicated regina king GIF by Tony Awards

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

mezzanine

Is anyone attending? I'm on the line but without a ticket lol hope they have some at the door or I- :smh:

Hoeanne

I’m waiting on the L train praying they still have tickets when I get there 

Hoeanne
2 minutes ago, mezzanine said:

They do, and Bobby is here!

Gagged shook gafawed etc

TimisaMonster

I cant wait to see Gaga perform Enigma Lite for $30 :woohoo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

LilyLark
4 minutes ago, mezzanine said:

Lmaooo if she shows up istg i'm gonna faint

She totally could show up, especially if Bobby is attending. It's for charity and she has friends involved.

The only reasons I can think she might not show is if she had to go back to L.A. for some reason, she's sick, or she's trying to avoid ASIB related things at the moment because of how it got dragged by the tabloids into Bradley and Irina's break up.

Archived