💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Paparazzi follow Gaga all the way to Apollo for autographs

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC
3 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

She probably gets a cut of whatever he sells, maybe that's why Peter has his number too? 

Well he's selling the pictures on eBay for roughly $200 and he has a few guitars she's signed for like $2500.  So if Gaga got a "cut" of this, it's literally pocket change to her $300 million net worth.

she/her/hers

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
2 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

If she or her security were concerned about him harassing her all the time couldn’t they just get a restraining order? Why is this specific autograph deal necessary if that’s what it is? It just doesn’t make any sense.

Not trying to doxx myself, but I worked briefly in PR and I have some friends who work in different areas of the entertainment industry so I kind of know how it works sometimes. Some specific individuals are notorious for being super aggressive (and sometimes entire agencies), more so than other paps or other autograph hounds.

Obviously, they can't handle all of them—see the paps shouting sh*t about Bradley to Gaga at the Apollo—but cutting a deal with some of them makes life easier for celebs or can be a quid pro quo thing when it comes to paps. In L.A., there are a handful of pap agencies (some of which have branches in NYC) and then there are "independent" paps. A lot of celebrities make deals with one specific agency, like Splash. If semi-regular photos are coming out from this agency, too, it "devalues" the cost of other photos because there is enough supply to meet the demand—which means it may not be worth it for a pap from a different agency to chase down a celeb who deals with Splash. Also, a lot of the paps pay people off to tip them and only them...not other paps.

So yeah, making a "deal" with them can get the most aggressive ones to chill out and there's a bit of a symbiotic relationship when it comes to paparazzi (not the autograph hounds, tho). It's also very hard to get a restraining order if specific threats haven't been issued—and there's a common belief that it's "easier" to keep sh*t quiet and a restraining order ain't quiet. A far more extreme example are stalkers: nearly every celebrity has had to deal with stalkers and yet you rarely hear about it most of the time. It's because there's a theory that the more something is publicized, the more it encourages other people to do the same.

Let me give you two scenarios with the autograph hound:

Situation A (No deal): He waits outside her hotel most of the time she's in NYC and borderline stalks her. He follows her around and if she refuses to cooperate, he tries to provoke a reaction from her so he can sell any stills from the video he uses for proof that his autographs are legit. She tries to file a restraining order but he hasn't threatened her and he knows enough to just skirt the law, so it does nothing and just gets her name in the tabloids.

Situation B (Deal): Peter texts him that he can "follow" Gaga on two specific dates. He showers her with flattery, doesn't try to provoke a reaction to get stills that he might sell off to the tabloids, and agrees to leave her alone for the rest of the time she's in NYC.  He gets her autographs which he can sell for $, she gets some peace.

*The only changes with certain paparazzi are that she can benefit from the paps on occasion, and they'll probably also sell photos of her that make her look good.

Bradley

Wow it is no wonder every single person in this industry says she is 'down-to-earth', like she actually is nicer than I thought and I am actually quite surprised.

She owed nothing to the man and she knew he was going to use them for profit but she still signed them, like, we stan an angel.

also Pete the bodyguard omg. Crush me with your biceps.

TheSlash

It already pissed me off that he didn't use the designated bike lane at the beginning of the video :madge: .

Also, to Gaga: If you ever "accidentally" run over him while he's on the bike, I wouldn't be mad :hor:  :lana: 

Ew, David!

NewUsername
20 hours ago, gagafrontrow said:

I don't think this guy is a paparazzi, more like a professional autograph hunter. I had never seen him before, but he is known to many celebs, from what I've read online. (He was reportedly attacked by Cardi B's entourage last year at the Met Gala, a case that was just dropped.) He gave Gaga a ride on his bike when she did a promo in Central Park for Joanne, so I guess she does know him a bit. I suppose they tolerate him. Not sure.

There were, however, about four paparazzi standing there at the back of the Apollo next to me just before what you see in the video, and they were very very rude to Gaga, yelling inappropriate stuff, like about Bradley 's ex etc. I was shocked to hear it. As a result, Gaga immediately went inside without looking the other way and didn't see me. https://gagafrontrow.blogspot.com/2019/06/apollo-evening.html

P.S. They all know me and me asking for a ticket was done in good fun. But I thought why not given I knew I couldn't get in. :) It was a fun day anyway seeing everybody, talking to the band, dancers, Lacee, Richy, etc. Good people.

The real question here is, why where you talking in English to Peter instead of in Dutch? :oprah:

AshIey
6 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Not trying to doxx myself, but I worked briefly in PR and I have some friends who work in different areas of the entertainment industry so I kind of know how it works sometimes. Some specific individuals are notorious for being super aggressive (and sometimes entire agencies), more so than other paps or other autograph hounds.

Obviously, they can't handle all of them—see the paps shouting sh*t about Bradley to Gaga at the Apollo—but cutting a deal with some of them makes life easier for celebs or can be a quid pro quo thing when it comes to paps. In L.A., there are a handful of pap agencies (some of which have branches in NYC) and then there are "independent" paps. A lot of celebrities make deals with one specific agency, like Splash. If semi-regular photos are coming out from this agency, too, it "devalues" the cost of other photos because there is enough supply to meet the demand—which means it may not be worth it for a pap from a different agency to chase down a celeb who deals with Splash. Also, a lot of the paps pay people off to tip them and only them...not other paps.

So yeah, making a "deal" with them can get the most aggressive ones to chill out and there's a bit of a symbiotic relationship when it comes to paparazzi (not the autograph hounds, tho). It's also very hard to get a restraining order if specific threats haven't been issued—and there's a common belief that it's "easier" to keep sh*t quiet and a restraining order ain't quiet. A far more extreme example are stalkers: nearly every celebrity has had to deal with stalkers and yet you rarely hear about it most of the time. It's because there's a theory that the more something is publicized, the more it encourages other people to do the same.

Let me give you two scenarios with the autograph hound:

Situation A (No deal): He waits outside her hotel most of the time she's in NYC and borderline stalks her. He follows her around and if she refuses to cooperate, he tries to provoke a reaction from her so he can sell any stills from the video he uses for proof that his autographs are legit. She tries to file a restraining order but he hasn't threatened her and he knows enough to just skirt the law, so it does nothing and just gets her name in the tabloids.

Situation B (Deal): Peter texts him that he can "follow" Gaga on two specific dates. He showers her with flattery, doesn't try to provoke a reaction to get stills that he might sell off to the tabloids, and agrees to leave her alone for the rest of the time she's in NYC.  He gets her autographs which he can sell for $, she gets some peace.

*The only changes with certain paparazzi are that she can benefit from the paps on occasion, and they'll probably also sell photos of her that make her look good.

Thanks for your insight. That sounds incredibly frustrating to deal with. But in situation A couldn’t her security try to keep him from getting too close to her like they do with other people and fans?

Helxig

You know what I just realised? Maybe she signs these so graciously because she knows that eventually they will make their way to fans. Even though the middle man is a **** who stalks her and uses her for money.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

4 hours ago, Helxig said:

You know what I just realised? Maybe she signs these so graciously because she knows that eventually they will make their way to fans. Even though the middle man is a **** who stalks her and uses her for money.

I brought this up in the other thread  ....If there was a scenario where someone gifted you this:  https://www.gtvreality.com/products/lady-gaga-autograph-signed-custom-guitar-exact-proof-79447

What would you do? Hold on to it forever (after passing TF out) or smash it to pieces in repulsion of everything he stands for? :ohwell:

It's a 3 way symbiotic relationship: He sits outside hotels and bikes across NYC  so we don't have to. Gaga knows only a real fan would pay for and cherish this stuff. And As far as I've seen she only multi-signs for him and he's the only guy out there trying to get multiple things. Like LllyLark said...

13 hours ago, LilyLark said:

A lot of celebrities make deals with one specific agency... "devalues" the cost of other photos because there is enough supply to meet the demand—which means it may not be worth it for a pap from a different agency to chase down...

As far as hustles go--drugs, scams, theft, etc--I truly respect his. Don't forget that when you see kids selling candy on the subway either! This guy Gios been out here since he was 12yo!  Read his bio. Look at what he's built!

https://www.gtvreality.com/pages/about-gtv-reality

We all gotta eat and he's found a v nice respectable niche business in this ****ing dogfight. I feel in my heart that Gaga - the former waitress/go-go dancer/singing three shows a night/making clothes from discount bin items-- sees him and empathizes.

"Life is a dog fight for a lot of people and when you find the pitbull within yourself, that’s Joanne"  LG, NME 

-----

Until he **** up ...let's just stay

hip hop television GIF by WE tv

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

gagafrontrow
7 hours ago, NewUsername said:

The real question here is, why where you talking in English to Peter instead of in Dutch? :oprah:

:D We switch it up.

www.gagafrontrow.com

gagafrontrow

I really doubt it he's selling his stuff at these prices! He's a hustler and may just be faking it to arouse interest. Anyway, a Gaga autograph is not worth that much because she signs a million things, so here's a million reasons for the prices to drop. :)

www.gagafrontrow.com

AshIey
5 hours ago, KNJ said:

As far as hustles go--drugs, scams, theft, etc--I truly respect his. Don't forget that when you see kids selling candy on the subway either! This guy Gios been out here since he was 12yo!  Read his bio. Look at what he's built!

https://www.gtvreality.com/pages/about-gtv-reality

We all gotta eat and he's found a v nice respectable niche business in this ****ing dogfight. I feel in my heart that Gaga - the former waitress/go-go dancer/singing three shows a night/making clothes from discount bin items-- sees him and empathizes.

"Life is a dog fight for a lot of people and when you find the pitbull within yourself, that’s Joanne"  LG, NME 

-----

Until he **** up ...let's just stay

hip hop television GIF by WE tv

You can go ahead and respect his “job” but I sure won’t. Too busy having a real job thanks. Also waitressing, go-go dancing, and singing are not comparable to what he’s doing. The ones listed are actually providing a service or form of entertainment - not stalking someone for autographs. He’s making money off of what others worked for, off their name.

6 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

You can go ahead and respect his “job” but I sure won’t. Too busy having a real job thanks.

What's a "real job"? :what:You don't get to spit on someone to make yourself feel better or more moral about your place in life.  You don't know what is in ppls way or going on in their lives. We all do what we have to do to survive. 

Also waitressing, go-go dancing, and singing are not comparable to what he’s doing. 

LG hustled HARD and did what she had to do to SURVIVE while working on her dreams. That's why they are comparable. Have some perspective pls.  Cus there are def many ppl, like you, who would not see gyrating half naked on bar tops and letting ppl stuff money into ur underwear, as a "real job" NOR dragging your keyboard bar to bar, with stars in your eyes, praying you get enough change to eat OR dropping out of school and scrubbing toilets at a music publisher so you can sneak your stuff into their mail OR killing yourself working three waitressing jobs bc, in this country, it's legal to work servers like a horse and only pay them $3/hr. I wonder what you think of busking or dancing in the subway or kids illegally selling candy bars and chips or water bottles in the street, or ppl passing out flyers with those big dumb signs over their heads (or in an actual costumes), or ppl who collect cans and dig through garbage for something to sell. I wonder what you think about ppl who prostitute voluntarily, or the marijuana dealer who got into it only to provide to the sick and elderly ( thank God for medical depositories now). Perspective. And these are ALL services by the way. Supply and demand. 

So, I ask again wtf does the "real" mean? What's the metric? What purpose would it even serve?

If I were as bold as Gio or Gaga, I'd do the same sh*t. On the back of being a stripper, Gaga was able to become a pop icon. On the back of hounding autographs, Gio has built an enterprise. A black-owned business built from the ground up from a 12 year olds ingenuity. :applause:And you don't know what this money is going to; you don't know how many ppl depend on his income. Maybe this flexibility allows him to be with his family more or gain income fast during a full course load (I met someone holding 2 jobs with a 24 credit course load and STILL looking for a third, I mean :wtf: ). If I could conceivably pay off my student loans quicker, nevermind food and shelter, by dancing naked in public or being at the right place at the right time with a f*cking marker and a pick guard???..... BIIIIIIIIIIITCH! 

He’s making money off of what others worked for, off their name.

Someone can make the same argument against all the incredibly talented LM who sell stuff off of Gaga's name and image, no? Perspective. :ohwell:

I pray you're never painted into a corner and judged, like you're doing to Gio (yet not Gaga? ), for doing what you have to do to get out of it.

16 hours ago, gagafrontrow said:

I really doubt it he's selling his stuff at these prices! He's a hustler and may just be faking it to arouse interest. Anyway, a Gaga autograph is not worth that much because she signs a million things, so here's a million reasons for the prices to drop. :)

All the album's and guitars I saw from the last time he was brought up here, are gone. Unless every fan who has gotten something signed puts it up for sale , then the supply is low enough to price that confidently. His "rare" statement is correct. And what is he " "faking" ? He records every signing and the items signed. He's def not fraudulent. And If u don't like the price, you don't have to buy it.seth meyers boom GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

AshIey
7 hours ago, KNJ said:

What's a "real job"? :what:You don't get to spit on someone to make yourself feel better or more moral about your place in life.  You don't know what is in ppls way or going on in their lives. We all do what we have to do to survive. 

LG hustled HARD and did what she had to do to SURVIVE while working on her dreams. That's why they are comparable. Have some perspective pls.  Cus there are def many ppl, like you, who would not see gyrating half naked on bar tops and letting ppl stuff money into ur underwear, as a "real job" NOR dragging your keyboard bar to bar, with stars in your eyes, praying you get enough change to eat OR dropping out of school and scrubbing toilets at a music publisher so you can sneak your stuff into their mail OR killing yourself working three waitressing jobs bc, in this country, it's legal to work servers like a horse and only pay them $3/hr. I wonder what you think of busking or dancing in the subway or kids illegally selling candy bars and chips or water bottles in the street, or ppl passing out flyers with those big dumb signs over their heads (or in an actual costumes), or ppl who collect cans and dig through garbage for something to sell. I wonder what you think about ppl who prostitute voluntarily, or the marijuana dealer who got into it only to provide to the sick and elderly ( thank God for medical depositories now). Perspective. And these are ALL services by the way. Supply and demand. 

So, I ask again wtf does the "real" mean? What's the metric? What purpose would it even serve?

If I were as bold as Gio or Gaga, I'd do the same sh*t. On the back of being a stripper, Gaga was able to become a pop icon. On the back of hounding autographs, Gio has built an enterprise. A black-owned business built from the ground up from a 12 year olds ingenuity. :applause:And you don't know what this money is going to; you don't know how many ppl depend on his income. Maybe this flexibility allows him to be with his family more or gain income fast during a full course load (I met someone holding 2 jobs with a 24 credit course load and STILL looking for a third, I mean :wtf: ). If I could conceivably pay off my student loans quicker, nevermind food and shelter, by dancing naked in public or being at the right place at the right time with a f*cking marker and a pick guard???..... BIIIIIIIIIIITCH! 

Someone can make the same argument against all the incredibly talented LM who sell stuff off of Gaga's name and image, no? Perspective. :ohwell:

I pray you're never painted into a corner and judged, like you're doing to Gio (yet not Gaga? ), for doing what you have to do to get out of it.

We can agree that Gaga worked hard, but I don’t agree that this guy does, sorry. He follows people on a bike, must be so difficult to ride around NYC stalking celebs. 😂 Like I said he makes a living off of others hustle as you call it, off of what Gaga worked for to make a name for herself, not him. You’re lowkey insulting Gaga by comparing her to him but whatever.

Archived