💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Paparazzi follow Gaga all the way to Apollo for autographs

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Pacify Him

Ok he's selling those definitely. Annoying and desperate. Next!

I’m getting on your nerves

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bigmac1162
4 hours ago, MasonG said:

How can she keep her temper lmao?

I would've flipped

Maybe why she smoking

JazzGa

It's really funny that Gaga leaves her window down... she could have easily rolled it up and ignored him. I think it was a cute stunt.  Well, the guy was annoying but Gaga was cute.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

gabeoz

While I find this guy as annoying as the next, it is 100% normal for this to happen. Just like many other celebs, Gaga has a long history with some of these guys and her team more than likely makes deals with him. (After all, you literally heard her bodyguard say that he texted him.)

pachinko
4 hours ago, GagaXCollection said:

He has like 100+ signed photos of Gaga and I still haven't received my signed postcard from the UK store :emma:

Apparently my postcard  was "lost" in the mail :toofunny: 

The post office probably stole it. 

ydnmnme

She gives him more attention than she gives us nowadays :interestinga:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

20 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

While I find this guy as annoying as the next, it is 100% normal for this to happen. Just like many other celebs, Gaga has a long history with some of these guys and her team more than likely makes deals with him. (After all, you literally heard her bodyguard say that he texted him.)

Yeah. There was a thread  here on him before. If I had autograph hounds, I would like it to be this way. I believe, with Gaga, "making deals" means "if I do this here, then you don't bother me there right?" Some celebs def make deals, with paps mainly, to be seen somewhere for one reason or another. 

He's annoying but he's ethical/decent: he doesn't verbally abuse, he videos for proof of authenticity and he always moves out the way for fans. I respect his  particular hustle actually. We all gotta eat right?   :ohwell:  

For these reasons--and in the low key interest of keeping tabs on ubiquitous ppl-- it is a good idea for security to give him direct communication access as well. 

At the end of the day, he did not cross the line and it's better to work together, keep him close.

This is him in another vid...he gave her HIS autograph on the pic of them in Central Park :kara: ....c'mon there's worse  ppl in the world guys

Ps: She's in NYC all week. If I were either of them, I'd be relived I got all that over and done with in one shot.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Ugh, I don't like that several of those guys call her "baby" on top of everything else. :sick: I would be kinda creeped out and lose my patience if they did to me what they do to her. Like in a "don't think you can call me 'baby', we ain't close like that" kinda way. But she's in a position where she can't snap back too harshly because there's a camera focused on her and rag media (and some fans :dry:) always ready to crucify her...

⚡🐲

ydnmnme

I feel bad for that fan trying to speak with her and being totally ignored( 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Magui

I wonder what his attitude towards her would be if she just ignored him or told him to back off. 

Diamonster

That guy is ****ing disgusting, Gaga could be mourning her dad’s death or something and he’d be milking her for autographs.

I’m so angry, someone should beat him up I swear

like idc if there’s an “arrangement” she probably made it to make the dealing with him less awful, I can’t stand his stupid laugh

AshIey
12 hours ago, LilyLark said:

She ain't selling the autographs and this guy does it with a bunch of celebs. Way I see it, she probably cut a deal with him to give him x amount of autographs and be nice to him x amount of times in return for him not harassing her 24/7 when she's in NYC. It's probably a bit like the deals a lot of celebs cut with paps, except the deals with paps are more of a quid pro quo instead of this sad sh*t...which is probably more like bribing him to stop harassing her all the time.

It could be because she feels bad. I think it's more likely it's a bribe so he doesn't harass her the entire time she's in NYC, which is sad. Peter probably tells him he can do it twice, or whatever, but then he has to leave Gaga alone for the rest of the time she's in NYC.

The paps still harass celebrities (obvs. not including the Kardashians, etc.), but at least the celebs can somewhat benefit even if they prefer the paps leave them alone.No benefit in this tho.

If she or her security were concerned about him harassing her all the time couldn’t they just get a restraining order? Why is this specific autograph deal necessary if that’s what it is? It just doesn’t make any sense.

SharkmanthaC

6 hours ago, ydnmnme said:

I feel bad for that fan trying to speak with her and being totally ignored( 

This is @gagafrontrow - also thank you for giving your account of what happened.  It really gave me some perspective.  While I don't know that I like this guy getting her autographs like this, she seems not to have a problem with it. I mean I guess I'm just jealous of him. 

Although, props to him for all the biking he did. :ladyhaha:

she/her/hers

GagaUnderYou
51 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

This is @gagafrontrow - also thank you for giving your account of what happened.  It really gave me some perspective.  While I don't know that I like this guy getting her autographs like this, she seems not to have a problem with it. I mean I guess I'm just jealous of him. 

Although, props to him for all the biking he did. :ladyhaha:

She probably gets a cut of whatever he sells, maybe that's why Peter has his number too? 

Archived