Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

:what:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FlopSlurper

Isn't this the rat that gave her once like 38942374 things to sign and took them without even saying thank you?

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, Linus Gaga said:

I don't like this channel,  it's disgusting :cryga:

Same, they always do this :cryga: but I don't think I've seen them this persistent, they followed her on a bike, and even spoke to Peter about the whole thing so he could get the autographs back :what:

Luna Lovegood

she’s literally an angel. The amount of patience she has is out of this world. If I were her I would ignore that guy 

luna’s advocate

Hurem
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

Isn't this the rat that gave her once like 38942374 things to sign and took them without even saying thank you?

And she signed all of them and told him he loved him. 

Her patience :saladga:

I think she has certain Paparazzi she trusts, who will take and sell flattering pictures of her when she calls them.

Teal Ambition
7 minutes ago, affection said:

Her patience :saladga:

I think she has certain Paparazzi she trusts, who will take and sell flattering pictures of her when she calls them.

I don't think he's that kind of paparazzi though, he just films celebs and follows them to get autographs from what I've seen: "featuring the world's #1 autograph seeker Giovanni Arnold directly through his point of view."

Her trusted paparazzi is pap culture, who she'll call to come take pics of her (and I'm sure there's others too)

LilyLark
18 minutes ago, Hurem said:

And she signed all of them and told him he loved him. 

Yep, it's very common for celebrities to cut deals—nearly all of them, even big celebs like Rihanna and Gaga, do it. There are the Kim K types, who call the paps constantly, but there are also different type of arrangements. My guess is Gaga plays along with certain pap agencies for a set number of times whenever she's in NYC, and in return they only sell flattering photos of her and agree to leave her alone for the rest of the time she's in NYC.

This guy is an autograph hound, though, which is weird. But maybe she cut the same type of deal with him.

GagaUnderYou

Why would Peter have his number?

Also Gaga is aware these are being sold. Maybe she's okay with her fans paying lots for her autograph? Kind of sucks tbh, I would love to meet her and get my own autograph. She signs these so lifeless. But I'm sure she's joking when she said "You're going to make bank off of these". I've heard her say it in another video too. 

https://www.ebay.com/sch/gtvreality/m.html list of his stuff

it's kinda irritating that he just keep coming back to her again and again each time with a new pile of stuff to sign :saladga:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Archived