đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Enigma LV Visual Backdrops and Technology

automatic

Featured Posts

ChromeAngel

I’m not going to lie I had no idea how beautiful the stage was. It doesn’t translate through video and most of the recordings look messy. This brings it to a whole new level and now I truly don’t understand how some of you hate on Enigma :oprah:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

What the hell? I missed all of this from my spot in GA  :laughga: probably cause I was front row looking at Gaga though tbh

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• 7 months later...
gagzus

While I don’t like the outfits or wigs at all, I think y’all have to remember every ten years or so an artist is introduced to a new set of people/casual fans whom were too young to see them live. Plus it’s a residency to give her money, stability and allow the general public more time to see her. And her public persona is built on weirdness and these types of speeches, and a lot of the show and fashion references older parts of her career.

A lot of the people who attend Enigma now are casual fans, people who wanted to see her after the Super Bowel and celebrities. The show is there for her to keep her name out there and to get some extra money for her next world tour.

Biggest Fan
3 minutes ago, Alegagaloo said:

There’s a video at page 2 or 3

Thank u

the video Gave me a good impression of how cool this show really is

🤖

On 6/26/2019 at 11:47 AM, elijahfan said:

This is one of the reasons why I constantly reject the opinion of people who haven't actually attended - I'm pretty sure most of them will see stuff for the first time with this vid. I'll never stress this enough, but YouTube videos don't do a concert justice.

They do if its a well done concert...

Hecturr
On 2/12/2020 at 11:00 AM, gagzus said:

While I don’t like the outfits or wigs at all, I think y’all have to remember every ten years or so an artist is introduced to a new set of people/casual fans whom were too young to see them live. Plus it’s a residency to give her money, stability and allow the general public more time to see her. And her public persona is built on weirdness and these types of speeches, and a lot of the show and fashion references older parts of her career.

A lot of the people who attend Enigma now are casual fans, people who wanted to see her after the Super Bowel and celebrities. The show is there for her to keep her name out there and to get some extra money for her next world tour.

I doubt she will ever do another world tour like she used to

Archived