💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Enigma LV Visual Backdrops and Technology

automatic

Featured Posts

Serial Chiller

The backdrops are amazing the 3d effects are so realistic it took me a while to realize there aren’t actual props, especially the Scheisse-Judas-GovHooker act. 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JR Gg
16 minutes ago, Lighter said:

Oh. So based on how it looks, we needed a BIGGER SCREEN.

aight miss Enigma bring that stage to stadiums

Lol no. It's supposed to be immersive like in a theatre. The screen in the theatre is actually quite large and reach the ceilings. :vegas:

Bradley
3 hours ago, Suspiria said:

we can see more from the videos than people who actually attended it saw:laughga:

What??? That is utterly not true. Many fans who'd watched the videos didn't even know this show had lasers.

StarstruckIllusion
19 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

I tried to search on Google but couldn't find it. But I'm pretty sure they are real. Seems like the design studio behind it made this professional video for showcasing on their portfolio probably. Can someone search it, I can then update the OP with some website source or something.

I know but I hate the guy who stole it lol

The backdrop and 3d immersion is very reminiscent to what Balenciaga did to their Spring and Summer show last year. I wonder which creative studio did the Haus collaborate?

gotharunway.com

35 minutes ago, HybridAT said:
These are literally so good wtf  :shocked:  the LQ videos that we have seen don't do it enough justice. This show has to be seen in person to enjoy this experience 

We been telling you this since the show started :air: Some of those backdrops are so well executed that in person they almost look perfectly 3D, like it's not even a backdrop but a physical set with it's own lighting and props behind the stage.

Bradley

@KinneyUnderYou

You have to see this.

Btw, you have no idea how magnificent it was to see this in real life, accompanied with the music and vocals Gaga served. It was surreal and definitely the most immersive concert experience I'd ever had. In fact, I don't think it's even possible to do this for arena shows cause theaters have a huge square frame around the stage that could amplify the visuals even further. This is NOT possible for arenas and stadiums.

Britney knew how to utilise it, but Gaga realised its full potential.

33 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

I tried to search on Google but couldn't find it. But I'm pretty sure they are real. Seems like the design studio behind it made this professional video for showcasing on their portfolio probably. Can someone search it, I can then update the OP with some website source or something.

Cerny
39 minutes ago, Wigless said:

Can we have the og source pls

36 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

15 minutes ago, CELINE said:

The backdrop and 3d immersion is very reminiscent to what Balenciaga did to their Spring and Summer show last year. I wonder which creative studio did the Haus collaborate?

They were created by possibleproductions, they are responsible of creating incredibly stunning visuals for a lot of tours.

http://possibleproductions.com/genre/works/

Edit: oops, @Nino already posted a video from their Vimeo channel.

Hybrid AT
1 hour ago, Nino said:

We been telling you this since the show started :air: Some of those backdrops are so well executed that in person they almost look perfectly 3D, like it's not even a backdrop but a physical set with it's own lighting and props behind the stage.

Yeah I knew from the beginning that they were good but these HQ videos just shine a new light on these :air:

I agree, the first time I saw those 3D interlocked pipes and rotating cylinders, I thought they had placed actual 3D props there. But for instance, I had never noticed the 3D FameGa model before, or those futuristic city projections at the beginning of DITD :rip:

Thank goodness these were uploaded and I hope this makes monsters appreciate the efforts that went into making this show than bashing it 24/7. This definitely made me appreciate the show more than before. :heart:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

VOLANTIS

The visuals are PEAKKKKK perfection. 

Now let’s bring this energy into the fashion sis. Let’s burn that purple balloon outfit and get something better. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Didymus

The screens are amazing, yes. The only thing holding up that whole show imo, which is a shame imo because she was always against that idea :madge:

But hey, I'm glad there's something about it I can appreciate :vegas:

Didymus
22 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

I hope this makes monsters appreciate the efforts that went into making this show than bashing it 24/7. This definitely made me appreciate the show more than before. :heart:

Because suddenly she's a computer artist? :chica:

There's a flipside to that argument. Yes, the visuals are brilliant for this show, but Gaga's actual job is to create a storyline (mediocre), reinvent the music (barely achieved), create iconic looks (failed) and serve an above average physical performance on the actual stage (clearly below average) :messga:

I'm not gonna say "oh well, I guess the show is good" because the artists she hired did an amazing side job. A Gaga tour is not supposed to stand or fall based on how good the screens are, esp. when she used to detest artists who relied on them :air: Just my opinion.

Archived