automatic

Featured Posts

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gonzi
14 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Ā 

But there's nothing in this we couldn't see in the very first youtube videos from the first show... in fact if GypsyBabe's comment is anything to go by, we can see more from the videos than people who actually attended it saw:laughga:

Ā 

I do think the background art is great, I always did. But I'll just never stop arguing with all these people saying "YoU hAVe To bE tHeRE To ApPReCiaTe iT!!!" etc. lol.

I'm sorry but you really have to be there to appreciateĀ it. Judging a show based on youtube videos or periscope livestreams is lame. A concert is not just about the outfits andĀ wigs or the backdrops, you're literally there to experience the music and the energy. The rest is just extra and trust me, you forget about it easily.

KatieJudasGaga4
3 hours ago, Gonzi said:

240p periscopeĀ livestreamsĀ :bradley:

240p? I think you're being too generousĀ :laughga:

CharlieQuinn

It has amazing backdrops.Ā 

I wish she hadĀ incorporated the Intel commercial looks. Something simple but futuristic.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

andy232000

The backdrops are the only cool thing about this show! And NO, i donĀ“t need to be there to notice this. Saying you cant appreciate the production from a youtube video is like saying this Behind the scenes clip doesnĀ“t showcase the production either.Ā 

Visually the show has always been top notch.Ā 

giskardsb
2 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

I noticed most of them but I agree, the view must be a whole other level of amazing from the seats :giveup:Ā This is why I keep you really need to see the show live to truly appreciate itĀ :flutter:Ā Those Youtube videos and periscopes don't do justiceĀ :what:

The view is amazing. Ā Also the sound is 3d. Ā Sound effects move around and behind you. Ā its a very immersive experience and the sound is overall fantastic, the result of being in a small captive venue designed for good sound.

ART POP TECH? none of this gives me art pop lolĀ 

ā‚ŠĖš ā€æļøµā€æļøµā€æļøµą­Øą­§ Ā· Ā· ā™” Ā· Ā· ą­Øą­§ā€æļøµā€æļøµā€æļøµ Ėšā‚Š

Hybrid AT

Found this on Twitter and I'm officially SHOOKĀ 

These are literally so good wtfĀ Ā :shocked:Ā  the LQ videos that we have seen don't do it enough justice. This show has to be seen in person to enjoy this experienceĀ 

Arguably one of the best visuals she has had in a long time. Hope she serves similar exciting stuff for LG6 cuz damnĀ :giveup:

Edit:Ā http://possibleproductions.com/work/lady-gaga-enigma/

Thanks to @NinoĀ and @CernyĀ  for both these linksĀ Ā :kiss:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Hybrid AT

Ā 

4 minutes ago, Savage said:

Iconic as alwaysĀ 

WHAT IS THIS SLAYAGE

giphy.gif

Ā 

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Lighter

Oh. So based on how it looks, weĀ needed a BIGGER SCREEN.

aight miss Enigma bring that stage to stadiums

StarstruckIllusion

Can we have the og source pls

Hybrid AT
1 minute ago, Wigless said:

Can we have the og source pls

I tried to search on Google but couldn't find it. But I'm pretty sure they are real. Seems like the design studio behind it made this professional video for showcasing on their portfolio probably. Can someone search it, I can then update the OP with some website source or something.

Archived