💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

No new music this Friday. I'm sorry.

LMSince2008

Featured Posts

LMSince2008

No music this Friday 06/28. It was already confirmed by SiriusXM twitter account. Sorry lil clowns. It's L. Gaga you fools!

#2018radioisours

Reality

I'm not gonna completely knock it,  but I'm also not going to be surprised if nothing happens on Friday either.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

LMSince2008
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

I'm not gonna completely knock it,  but I'm also not going to be surprised if nothing happens on Friday either.

100% that GaGa will not release new music.

#2018radioisours

Reality
Just now, LMSince2008 said:

100% that GaGa will not release new music.

Again. Won't be surprised if she doesn't.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Economy

Not that I ever got my hopes up

But if that info was true about a release and wasn't supposed to be leaked of course they'd try to cover it up

And they aren't saying no by saying "no confirmation"

The original thread has no proof but this also means nothing 

automatic

imo none of these sirius xm people know what they're talking about and are just spitting out random bs to help them get through the work day :interestinga:

OMonster

My thread wasn't intended as confirmation of a single - it was more just to discuss the legitimacy of what the assistant was telling me. 

SiriusXM now backtracking on what they said, though, isn't confirmation either way... of a single, or of no single. Of course, faced with a breach of confidentiality, they are going to backtrack and deny what they previously said. This is common practice.  

That said, what was said to me (and a few others) *is not* confirmation that there *is* a single, either. 

It is a situation now where we will not know the 'truth' until Friday. But either way, no one is in the wrong here and no one is 'lying' - if anything, it is simply SiriusXM who were confused and did not inform their assistants correctly. 

subtext / fantasy

Widows Kiss
1 minute ago, OMonster said:

My thread wasn't intended as confirmation of a single - it was more just to discuss the legitimacy of what the assistant was telling me. 

SiriusXM now backtracking on what they said, though, isn't confirmation either way... of a single, or of no single. Of course, faced with a breach of confidentiality, they are going to backtrack and deny what they previously said. This is common practice.  

That said, what was said to me (and a few others) *is not* confirmation that there *is* a single, either. 

It is a situation now where we will not know the 'truth' until Friday. But either way, no one is in the wrong here and no one is 'lying' - if anything, it is simply SiriusXM who were confused and did not inform their assistants correctly. 

Why would they confirm that nothing is coming on twitter when she'd release something? They'd just look like a fool.

LMSince2008
3 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Ok

#2018radioisours

joannesrats

Why would they say that something is coming? If there is something coming, and tbh I don't think there is, they know that it would be Gaga's announcement to make and they would/should keep their mouths shut as tight as they can. If it's supposed to be a surprise release, they can all be like like "oooh wow we didn't know either!" 

It's simple damage control. That being said, I don't really think that anything will be coming, the sirius reps are just confused. 

Born Brave

Im curious as to how basic, and likely entry level employees of Sirius XM or whatever firm they outsource their customer service to, would actually be provided with any sensitive information like this in the first place? 

Defmix100
6 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

Why would they confirm that nothing is coming on twitter when she'd release something? They'd just look like a fool.

better to look like a fool than ruin a surprise by one of the biggest recording artists in the world, I think they're telling the truth about there being nothing though

You do realize you made this thread about something that has already been shown on the other thread right ? :bye:

ApplauseftAdele
34 minutes ago, Born Brave said:

Im curious as to how basic, and likely entry level employees of Sirius XM or whatever firm they outsource their customer service to, would actually be provided with any sensitive information like this in the first place? 

I mean i feel like they are likely to have overheard something or a few of them have been told to prepare for say an upcoming single. If, let’s say, Gaga did end up releasing a single, there would be entry level people who would have to set things up in preparation I think.

Archived