Gaga and Irina pregnant with Bradley's babies

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

sipthistea

Why can't the three of them be a Trouple? :bon::ally::neyde:

And everyone would be happy

G U C C I

Yeah but which one is getting the first born son :trollga:

His PR team is really enjoying having the public know at one point he was ****ing them both. What pisses me off is not only are there absolute morons who believe **** like this (or only read headlines and assume they are a testament of fact), but there are  a ton of people who would, or do, look down on her for this but not him. They are all goddamn adults! Why should anyone care who they are sleeping with at any point in time, and not to be insensitive to the kid, but when did what or who you do in your bedroom effect your parenting? 

TheLameMonster

Inb4 there’s gonna me rumor saying “Lady Gaga fooling with a guy named Oscar!1!1 Both were seen by Dolby theater on Sunday1!1!”

I’m not flawless but I got a diamond heart

Stephen
22 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Why can't the three of them be a Trouple? :bon::ally::neyde:

And everyone would be happy

oof that would be hot

Diamond heart99
24 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

His PR team is really enjoying having the public know at one point he was ****ing them both. 

No way his PR team is putting that out there. This seems like just some straight BS for clicks. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

G U C C I
7 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

No way his PR team is putting that out there. This seems like just some straight BS for clicks. 

I'm sure you're right I just said because if it's not her being labeled a homewrecker in the press, its him looking like the guy that got a supermodel and the most famous singer in the world to fight over him. 

Diamond heart99
21 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

I'm sure you're right I just said because if it's not her being labeled a homewrecker in the press, its him looking like the guy that got a supermodel and the most famous singer in the world to fight over him. 

Celeb gossip is constantly misogynistic. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Woolfsmck

Njut uh

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Archived