💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gangnam: The scandal rocking the playground of K-pop

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

AMENiCURE

read the whole article last night

while i am not much aware of the past, it seems this has been going on for quite a while and voices were just raised

imagine the number of victims... so sickening 

the more sickening is that some kpop stans aren't snapping of their worlds and constantly defending their fav 

Ryusei

Heard a lot about this. Some seriously shocking stuff... to think that this trash still has mindless fans defending him and the police is doing nothing because of his connections.. disgusting

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/04/warning-triggering-a-shocking-report-by-mbc-reveals-the-gruesome-true-nature-of-clubs-like-burning-sun

Here's a description of another case where they literally had a doctor there to do blood transfusion after doing some sick things with a woman and there are cleaners who would clean the blood up to not leave traces behind. It it thought that snuff films were also produced by such VVIPs

Musery

sipthistea

It's quite obvious.

Some pre-fabricated pop bands, of course there's someone manipulating and earning some coins behind. 

It happened to Nsync. one direction, little harmony, etc...

Ryusei
Just now, ZacharyMark said:

What's up with all these k-pop scandals? :saladga:

This goes faaar beyond Kpop it's just called that because some kpop idols are involved

Musery

Pacify Him

They really played around with a creative title there huh :applause:

OT: This is capitalism. Hollywood does the exact same thing.

I’m getting on your nerves

Pacify Him
20 minutes ago, affection said:

so sad.

and people are still questioning the need for feminism

Feminism is ... at the very bottom of the list of things to worry about in this topic

19597_original.gif

DeleteMyAccount
7 minutes ago, Pacify Him said:

Feminism is ... at the very bottom of the list of things to worry about in this topic

19597_original.gif

I think the point is that if feminism/equality was actually achieved, we wouldn't have these dynamics of men, women and assault.

Feminism exists because scandals like this exist.

Pacify Him
1 minute ago, ZacharyMark said:

I think the point is that if feminism/equality was actually achieved, we wouldn't have these dynamics of men, women and assault.

Feminism exists because scandals like this exist.

Scandals like these exist not because the society is lacking feminist values.

There are much more dangerous situations taking place when you have power. The victims are trafficked, for God knows how, and taken to entertain those who could rake in a lot of money for them. Feminism isn't the solution that will protect these individuals.

The Child
35 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

It's quite obvious.

Some pre-fabricated pop bands, of course there's someone manipulating and earning some coins behind. 

It happened to Nsync. one direction, little harmony, etc...

Little Mix & Fifth Harmony. Don’t mix the two.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

18 minutes ago, Pacify Him said:

19597_original.gif

4 minutes ago, Pacify Him said:

Scandals like these exist not because the society is lacking feminist values.

There are much more dangerous situations taking place when you have power. The victims are trafficked, for God knows how, and taken to entertain those who could rake in a lot of money for them. Feminism isn't the solution that will protect these individuals.

While your argument is not wrong, it doesn't refute the feminist argument in any sense. Try harder.

Pacify Him
Just now, affection said:

While your argument is not wrong, it doesn't refute the feminist argument in any sense. Try harder.

Sure, Jan

giphy.gif

Archived