1. Thanks I get

2. Clap Back

3. Sally Walker

4. Homeita

5. Started

6. Spend It

7. **** It Up

8. Big Bag

9. Comme Des Garçons  (Frank ocean is quaking)

10. Freak Of The Week

11. Just Wanna

12. I Know

There are also features but she didn't wanna include them on the back cover cause it would throw off the symmetry :giveup:  satisfactory queen

Aside of the CD format A Cassette and Vinyl will also be available and they look gorgeous

She will also be doing a small performance the day the album comes out which will be streamed for the fans who can't make it (LITERALLY HOW MUCH MORE PERFECT CAN FANSERVICE BE?)

Merch will also go online along with the pre-order this friday. And it looks pretty dam good

Last but not least she replied to a fan who asked about Digital Distortion

Also she is literally Indie she is doing all this **** herself probably with some assisstants or smth. without a label backing her and her stuff looks better than most major label stuff. :diane: Can't wait for this album

Musery

Antichrist

not really a fan of her, but damn the gurl is organized & is actually working really hard :legend:

River

I don't like her music but wow she's really a hard worker and love her fans, I wish her the best with this album and that her fans will enjoy every second of it :)

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Davian

And all that without a label:firega: Respect:tony:

Can’t wait for this!

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

MaryJaneHolland

Despite being independent, everything about this era is better than her label stuff :applause:

Really perched for the album.

Adrenaliner

THE ONLY problem I have with the album cover is that her position is different on the cover and on the back

Other than that slay me bish

Anderson123

This girl is finally releasing a body of work and it’s so cute that she’s so organized about it with the symmetry, vinyl, cassette, etc. She’s so passionate about this project, I hope it does well!

Hades

She deserves to be more successful. I'm not the biggest fan of her music but Switch was done dirty.:messga:

HoneyB

Love how meticulous she is she keeps her fans well fed not mention she actually gives a f**k about her presentation:messga: wish nothing but success for ha!

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

SHALLOW
28 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Also she is literally Indie she is doing all this **** herself probably with some assisstants or smth. without a label backing her and her stuff looks better than most major label stuff. :diane: Can't wait for this album

And yet there are girls who are fully supported by their labels and can't manage to release good visuals,songs and concepts:vegas:

Rudz Xinc
22 minutes ago, Adrenaliner said:

THE ONLY problem I have with the album cover is that her position is different on the cover and on the back

Other than that slay me bish

Her killer moved her before taking more pictures :ohwell:

Look at those clowns

Rudz Xinc

I'm so excited for her album.

Sally Walker and Started are Bops.

Look at those clowns

Reginald

SO FLIPPING PROUD of Iggy 

The rise

The fall

And the re-rise, as a much better artist than she was before the fall