💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Marry The Night’s video better than Bad Romance

HoneyB

Featured Posts

HoneyB

Hello everyone, hope you’re having a good day/night!:ally: 

So I was laying in my bed at around 2pm having an existential crisis when I decided I’d go on a Gaga marathon on YouTube:vegas: It’s been a while since I watched Marry the Night but while watching it I found myself being enraptured by the art of it all:pray: Marry The Night gives you a story that you can’t help but be enraptured by it, the beginning intro of Gaga discussing trauma and art, the amazing choreo, and the overall symbolism of the struggle Gaga went through the music business is just- a MOMENT. 

Now I know that Bad Romance is supposed to be Gaga’s magnum opus blah blah blah but if we’re talking about her videos? In my humble opinion Marry The Night’s video STOMPS on Bad Romance. Call me crazy, call me high, it’s just FACT. The entire 13 minutes of Mary the Night just leaves you hooked and the aesthetics of it all the grungieness of Gaga having a meltdown naked with Cheerios, it’s just wow:flutter: musically of course Bad Romance is better but video wise I don’t really get why it’s so high up when TALENT such as Marry The Night exists!:lana: That being said I went to bed with Marry the Night fresh in my mind and here I am now that I have awaken, feeling fresh and skinny. In conclusion, make sure to stream Marry the Night:trollga:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Reginald

So many looks were served for MTN. I would love to see an alternate edit or director's cut one day - They must have dozens of hours of unused footage, just judging from how many scenes the video has

artpopsexual

I guess it's all about your personal taste. I love everything about MTN, it's honestly a piece of art but Bad Romance's still my favorite :v: 

HotLikeMexico

It’s my favorite video. I’ve always said it’s superior to BR. 

HoneyB
9 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

I think G.U.Y. is her best :sis:

Don’t even get me started on G.U.Y, literally those two are God-tier:pray:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Curunir
12 minutes ago, Talenti said:

So I was laying in my bed at around 2pm having an existential crisis when I decided I’d go on a Gaga marathon on YouTube:vegas:

I feel personally attacked

RudraCNG

IMO Bad Romance is an excellent MV but has been surpassed several times (Alejandro, Telephone, Judas, MTN, G.U.Y., John Wayne).

Still iconic :firega:

DiamondKing
16 minutes ago, Talenti said:

musically of course Bad Romance is better

lady-gaga-says-no.gif

Marry the Night is Gaga's best song

tenor.gif?itemid=7229683

Swallow

Tell me you just became a Gaga fan and went through her videography randomly seeing 40% of her videos and this was your conclusion. 

Es solo una paja entre colegas

Archived