💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Fight Club, The Private Circle

Awdeel

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I just remember how he was about to leak IWBWY until Mr. Bobby "Nosey B*tch" Campbell had to tweet him to stop and well... we all know what happened next :triggered:

Oh yeah I remember LMAO, Farhan obeyed to lord Campbell 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antichrist
8 minutes ago, WonderfulMonstR said:

Yes, it was so exciting. I think the last leaks was B,D,R stems 2 something like 2 months ago, Donatella acapella 6 months ago and The Greatest Thing stems leaked by Farhan (R.I.P.) maybe 1 years and 6 months ago...

didn't a bunch of fame stuff leak somewhere around the new year? or am i suddenly having a severe case of dementia and that happened ages ago? :air:

Luke78619
4 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

didn't a bunch of fame stuff leak somewhere around the new year? or am i suddenly having a severe case of dementia and that happened ages ago? :air:

Iiiiiiiiiii think a bunch of stuff leaked new year 2018, not 6 months ago. New songs like New York, we are plastic etc

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

6 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

There was many The Fame and Pre-The Fame Outtakes and demos for Gaga's birthday in 2018. Yes I forgot that. I remember this day, I smiled all the day, I was so happy. I'm realizing that leaks make more happy than ever

FfFfFfFF
17 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

Christmas 2017 - Panty Party, New York, Retrosexual

March 2018 - Trigger, Shut Up, Oh Baby, Your Freaking Car, Broken Drum Machine, Rockshow (80s Version), Go Go Go, We Are Plastic, Again Again (Hip Hop Version)

tenor.gif?itemid=4463897 *these songs

43 minutes ago, WonderfulMonstR said:

So which people are you talking about ? 

It’s not some private club, it’s just people 🙈

Woolfsmck

How much money you got?

You could be an insider too....😉

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

gagzus

As someone who once was part of the trading circle but not anymore I can tell you it definitely exists but there’s a circle within a circle that’s even more closed off ever since a lot of stuff went down a year or two ago and a member mass leaked almost everything out of spite. That’s when we got a load of stems from ARTPOP for example.

They’re more specific about who they trade with nowadays and we never really know what they have or how they’ve acquired it (some get it illegally by scamming DJs who get remix commissions, some even manage to scam recording studios for master files and stuff, some get them given by her inner circle but I don’t think that happens anymore etc). They also often pay a lot of money collectively in bitcoin to get stuff. 

When I was part of it I heard BN becore it leaked, got Venus multitrack stems and even saw the DWUW video clips before they leaked but only by a few days never a major amount of time. When people started leaking out of spite I stopped participating.

3 hours ago, gagzus said:

As someone who once was part of the trading circle but not anymore I can tell you it definitely exists but there’s a circle within a circle that’s even more closed off ever since a lot of stuff went down a year or two ago and a member mass leaked almost everything out of spite. That’s when we got a load of stems from ARTPOP for example.

They’re more specific about who they trade with nowadays and we never really know what they have or how they’ve acquired it (some get it illegally by scamming DJs who get remix commissions, some even manage to scam recording studios for master files and stuff, some get them given by her inner circle but I don’t think that happens anymore etc). They also often pay a lot of money collectively in bitcoin to get stuff. 

When I was part of it I heard BN becore it leaked, got Venus multitrack stems and even saw the DWUW video clips before they leaked but only by a few days never a major amount of time. When people started leaking out of spite I stopped participating.

:reductive:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

chromaticka
8 hours ago, Edonis said:

There are several fans that have heard stuff from Gaga's producers and friends both released and unreleased. I think someone on here went to a party with DJWS where some A Star is Born stuff and LG6-stuff was played. I can't remember their @ though. :huh: Maybe it was @notsoratedr ?

Yaaas, he showed a song that they were working on for her new album back in December of 2017. Her vocals were very raw so I’m guessing it was a demo, but it has very sad lyrics with a really good pop beat 

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Edonis
6 minutes ago, notsoratedr said:

Yaaas, he showed a song that they were working on for her new album back in December of 2017. Her vocals were very raw so I’m guessing it was a demo, but it has very sad lyrics with a really good pop beat 

Ugh, I would've killed to have heard it tbh :diane:

RAMROD

Most likely just made up for some people to feel special about themselves.

It is a known fact people who owns unreleased are mostly doing trade with another rare tracks.  Those things are not given for free, fam. And the first source almost always people who have connection with the industry, even as little as studio recording operators, and some people bought it from them. Hence why these people always got pissed when something leak cos someone they have traded must be the one who did it after they spend hundreds of dollars buying it first hand, plus the risk for their provider to be caught since what they did is criminal.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

16 hours ago, gagzus said:

En tant que personne qui faisait autrefois partie du cercle commercial, je peux vous dire que cela existe bel et bien, mais il y a un cercle dans un cercle qui est encore plus fermé depuis que beaucoup de choses ont chuté il y a un an ou deux et qu'un membre a fui en masse presque tout par dépit. C'est à ce moment-là que nous avons eu une charge de tiges provenant d'ARTPOP, par exemple.

Ils sont plus précis sur les personnes avec lesquelles ils négocient de nos jours et nous ne savons jamais vraiment ce qu’ils ont ou comment ils l’ont acquis (certains l’obtiennent illégalement en escroquant des DJs qui obtiennent des commissions de remix, certains parviennent même à arnaquer des studios d’enregistrement pour obtenir des trucs, certains les reçoivent par son cercle intime mais je ne pense pas que cela se produise plus, etc.). En outre, ils paient souvent beaucoup d’argent en bitcoins pour obtenir des produits. 

Quand j’en ai fait partie, j’ai entendu parler de BN becore. C’est une fuite, j’ai eu des tiges multipistes de Vénus et j’ai même vu les clips vidéo de DWUW avant qu’ils ne fuient, mais seulement quelques jours à peine plus tard. Quand les gens ont commencé à fuir malgré tout, j'ai arrêté de participer.

Do you know if this group still exists ? by what means do they communicate ?

Chromichiga
17 hours ago, homomo said:

This was definitely a thing until 2014. A friend of mine who knew someone who knew Gaga, had Brooklyn nights and shared it with me. After that Gaga didn’t share anything else with fans

I can confirm this cause I was here when that happened. Slow leaks on GGD and twitter and then BOOM the whole song all because someone had the demo and shared it w someone else lmao 

Did someone know who leaked solo track stem like : The Fame (Backing Vocals) and Yoü And I (Piano), it's like someone ripped those files out from the stems pack and just leaked one file.

Also for Vocals stems like Hair (Bv and lead), Telephone and the unreleased track SuperStar 

Archived